Chapter 18 New Rules

"Ohh....stop it come on let me go pleeeeaaasssseee!"

"Just a second...why of all places did you pick the janitors closet?"

"Stop it now will you....that's enough for today..."

"Come on just a little while please love".

"Uhhhh....uhhhh.....uhhh...ouch, dat hurt!"

"Sorry, I guess I just got a little carried away....but what can I say, you're gorgeous, all I can do is.....

Alexis POV
"Hey cut that out ", I literally screamed at Kayden. We were in our english class waiting for our new teacher.

Yuppp...we were waiting for a teacher instead of her waiting for us...what has the world come to...😂

Anyway, so while waiting Kayden becomes his usual childish self and tickles me all over. Then he leans to put a kiss on my forehead and stays there for a good two minutes. He looks into my eyes and without breaking eye-contact, caresses my cheek.

Oh god! What did I ever do to deserve this guy?

You guys must be wondering why I'm saying stuff like this when it's only been a little while, [two chapters to be exact...lol], well it's been one year and eleven months....yeayyyyy....I am like on the seventh sky!

All our friends know about us and the best compliment I got so far was from Zakira...I know right... She said and I quote, 'we complete each other like Adam and Eve', this was when we broke the news to our close friends....or rather got busted.

(Flashback)
Kayden! Kayden! Kayden! Come on man....don't be a wuss!

Cheers, everywhere and it had been one year since Kayden had proposed to me. To us it was our anniversary party but to others it was just another one of Kayden's hippy parties.

Oh right, you ask what the cheers are for, well, Kayden is under a dare to kiss the one girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with, and he is debating on whether to tell everyone about us or not. Inwardly, I hoped that he would but there's this feeling nagging me that if I tell them now we'll never make it through.

But before I knew it, I was pulled into a tight embrace and soft, familiar lips met mine. I could hear the cheers and clapping from around and when he pulled away I saw people with approved looks and somehow I felt a relieve. For an instance there I thought he wasn't going to but he did.
(Flashback Ends)

From then on we were just inseparable...thank god there wasn't any rule regarding a common hangout...you know relationships.

Just then I felt cold slap on my face, no it wasn't hard but it was cold. Kayden!

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when I realized what he was pointing at. I turned to see the teacher standing near the desk calling the class to order. I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't even see her enter. She was a chubby lady who seemed like in her 30's, fair complexion and she wore extremely tight clothes which made her chubbiness even more obvious.

"Alright class, I'm your new english teacher...", she started when she was convinced she had everyone's attention.

Well duh we figured that part...coz uhhh it's english class! 😜

"...my name is Miss. Aaria. However, before I begin my first class I would like to tell you that I'm also you disciplinary councillor, which brings me to my next announcement...", she said and and walked over to open the door for the assistant principal, Mrs. Nazra. She on the other hand tried to hide the fact that she couldn't fit through the door by attempting to peep in her head in the room.