Chapter 10 POP!

Alexis POV
........Kayden, kayden, kayden,Kayden .....is all I've been saying for the past weeks. I think I'm going craaaaazzzzyyyy! I don't know what this is but it's definitely not love. I know cheesy right...what can I say 😄.......

Suddenly I heard the doorknob turn and I quickly close my journal and shove it in the top drawer of my study table. Boohoo... I didn't even finish. Who on earth is disturbing me at this hour. I look at the alarm clock on my table and filch when I see it is 3 in the morning. Gosh I so forgot the time. Then I hear a knock....wow now they knock! Pffftttt!

"Who is it", I ask, I totally forgot I had locked the door.....I'm being forgetful nowadays, old age u kno!

"It's me", came my sisters voice. "Come in", I said then realized I had to open the door.
She came in with a letter in her hand saying someone dropped it in her room and it was addressed to me. Who on earth is gonna write me a letter? And at this hour.
I took it and carefully opened it while Annabeth peered over my shoulder. It was written in magazine cut outs well not exactly written but pasted.

To dear Alexis Rogers
YoU're NOt WhO yoU ThiNK YOu ArE!
yoU DoN't ExiSt.... YoU'rE a LIE!
From a well wisher!

"Ohhh that's something" said a rather sleepy Annabeth. I smirked. It was probably just someone messing around. We weren't exactly the lovely neighbors people want. We were always cast out of things so it was perhaps a joke of some sort....perhaps....they always seemed to say I was the odd one out. Why wouldn't they, I looked nothing like my family not even my parent...I had pure black hair while others had light brown....I had blue eyes that change colors depending on my mood, it's red when I'm angry and purple when I happy, they're yellow when I'm sad and green when I'm excited....blue is just neutral. But my brother and sister have grey like my grandpa while both mom and dad have brown like their moms. I had ivory skin and my family had a light brown complexion. Dad just ward off the question saying that was because I was born during a war....yupp WAR...timing nah.

So I just left the letter on my table and told Annabeth not to worry about it and that sleepy dodo didn't question it. I turned in my chair yawning, turned off the light and flopped on the bed dozing off to sleep.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
"Mmooooooommmm", I screamed from the dining table even though she was just in the kitchen. "Is it okay if I go to Bailey's to finish my assignment this afternoon with Kayden". Bailey's was a cafe in town where we had planned to do our assignment at because I knew the owner and I didn't want to go to his place nor invite him home. So yeah Baileys it was. After awhile a mumble came from the kitchen which I assumed as a yes with the usual 'come home before 7' dialogue.

So I picked my bag along with my cheese sandwich and made my way to school.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Zaheen POV
"Where the hell is she?" I was looking at my watch and shaking my head at her being late. Oh who would that be? Well who else but the Royal highness Alexis Rogers!
We had become great friends now along with Kayden and Rezial.
Kayden is the quiet one, he's sporty and athletic but quiet and Rezial....OMG....he's cute and suuuppppeeeerrrr funny.

And the thought of him, diverted my attention to his crazy actions during our assignment get-together.

We went to Bailey's, as suggested by Alex and there he made so many people laugh that they even brought extra meals just to listen to him....
"Ahoy there matey....what's up!" he said to a good looking gentleman at the counter.
"Ahoy", he replied. He was carrying a lab coat and a stethoscope with him....probably the local GP.
"You look like a doctor mate", Rezial said in the same pirate voice. "Are you one?"
"Yeah I am, you have something to ask", he said.
"Yeah I do but it's sorta....uhhhh personal.....you know", he said softly to him.
"Okay so we'll go outside then", he suggested.
"You know what, it's okay I'm not ashamed let people know", he said proudly. "Now I heard there a pill invented to prevent loud burps in public places, is it true". By now every head was turned towards him eager to know what will happen next because he was so loud.
"Yes NASA made a break though", the doctor answered. "Do you need one?"
"What! Noooo".
"Now tell me....is there anything invented for....gaaaaaasssss?" he asked stretching the last word.
At this everyone burst into laughter.
"No I mean really", he continued. "The noise is the only reason I get busted coz with my facial expression not even the president can tell what the POP happened".
People continued to laugh and he continued to entertain them and as a result we ended up doing only a few pages of report. But it was fun!

"Hello...yooohooo! Earth to Zaheen!" I snapped out of my day dream and saw Alex clicking her finger in front of me with a sandwich in her hand. I took the sandwich and made a funny face at her, she smiled and we made our way inside the gates for what we originally came here to do.....study!
🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟✨💫🌟
Soooo creepy letters....I know you may think, what is this girl doing mixing suspense and comedy? Right, well it's part of the plot so please bear with me!
Anyway, the joke is much more funny if said in Hindi and that too by Ali Asgar! Who else knows and loves him?
Plizzz...
READ 📳
VOTE
COMMENT 💬
SHARE 💌
PROMOTE 👤👥
💟 Ayat_Khan 🎶