Chapter 11 Carnival

Chapter dedication to zariazaheenbegum for her votes....thnx 💛💙💜💚❤️!
✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨🌟💫✨💫✨🌟💫✨💫✨🌟💫🌟
Alexis POV
We made our way to our first class which this time was not english but computer, Zaheen and I were together again but we were not sure about anyone else. I prayed that I wasn't with Kayden but hoped that I would because I say that I don't love him but I think that I do.... Lol I know I sound delirious.

Dddddrrrrrrrrr!
Please that sooo wasn't me it was the chair being dragged.
I looked up to see who the hell didn't have manners and found myself staring at HIM! Thats right it was the prince of cuteness and his side-kick. Kayden and Rezial. And in that order please.

"So we meet again!" he said as if it was like soooo obvious that we would and then he elbowed Rezial who winked at Zaheen.
"Gosh!" I said rolling my eyes and fixating my eyes on the computer screen in front of me. I was trying to ignore the two hunks sitting in front of me. HUNKS! Sheeeeesh!
After some time Rezial turned to me.

"Hy ", he said. I know right he turned only to say 'hy'. LAMEEEE!
"Hy', I replied. What? Its rude not to reply you know.
"We were thinking of going to the carnival later this afternoon after school. Would you care to join us?" he asked looking hopeful.
"I....uhh......I don't know.......".

"Would we ever! Sure count us in". No no it wasn't me, it was Zaheen. So in the end I had to go with them. Well I was FORCEFULLY taken.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
At the Carnival
"OMG....lets ride the big wheel...pleaseeeeee", whined Zaheen. She was excited but I didn't share her excitement. While Zaheen and Rezial got on the big wheel, I made my way to the near by Chinese boutique. It was so beautiful. They had everything like literally...from household to business stuff but what drew my attention to it was the charms hanging in front. It was a keychain, two hearts one sorta girlish and one guyish, perfect for a couple.

"Its pretty isn't it", said a voice from behind me that made me jump. It was Kayden. Where the hell did he come from?
Oh right the back! Silly me! 😋
"Yeah it is", I replied and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"I have to ask you something", he said. "Why do you keep ignoring me like that?"
"Like what?" I asked.
"Like when I talk to you, you try to avoid me and go away".
"No I don't ", I reply instinctively.

I had the urge to leave but his comment stopped me from doing so and as I dwelled on my thoughts I heard him ask the sales guy about the keychain. To my surprise he bought it and dangled it in front of my eyes. I look up at him wide eyed.
"I chose that!" I whined like a five year old.

"Well you didn't buy it so I did", he smirked his reply. I look at him with mixed emotions. His eyes searching something in my own. His intense grey eyes! I looked away feeling shy and believe it or not I was blushing.
"Anyway I bought this for you", he said after he saw my expression. Oops!
"Oh", was all I could say.
"That's it, 'OH', that's all you're going to say to me", he scoffed. "I thought it would be something like 'thank you Kayden, I really love it, how can I ever repay you' and stuff like that", he said mimicking a girls voice in the last words.
"Repay!", I exclaimed. "Sure how much do I owe ya?"
"Ufffff, never mind", he groaned but eventually his face lit up. "Well you know if you really want to repay me, you can chat with me for the rest of the afternoon, you know".
"Sorry?"
"You know talk and eat and get to know each other better maybe. We are going to be in the same classes for the whole year, you know", he explained excitedly. "That would be a suffice repayment".
"Uhhh I don't know", I said. Though I desperately wanted to but of course I wouldn't let him know that.
"Oh come on, how don't you know, you're the genius nerd, remember. Or do I have to remind you that as well?" he said.
"Thanks for the compliment". We stood there looking at each other then burst out laughing.
"Sure, as long as you don't torture me with your jokes", I said.
"Ohh there's no guarantee", he replied as we walked to where Rezial and Zaheen were.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Kayden's POV
Yes,yess,yessssss!
I was beyond happy, like over the moon on my way to Pluto happy! Finally I had the guts to ask Alexis out! Well she was already out so I guess I just asked her! Lol 😜
But anyway, we made our way to Rezial and Zaheen when they got off the big wheel.
"I am soooo hungry", complained Rezial and the girls giggled.
Wow I like the way she laughed. Cute!

I was snapped out of my day dream when Rezial clicked his fingers in front of me. He shook his head at my silliness and chuckled at me winking in Alexis' direction.
I made a funny face at him and moved with the girls to the nearest food court opposite the carnival grounds.

"So order up", I said to them. "My treat".
"Ohh great, let me see. What are you getting Zaheen?" Rezial asked her as he stood in front of the counter staring at the menu on the wall in front of him.
"I'll have the burger combo", Zaheen replied.

"Make that two", Rezial told the attendant. " And any cash dealings contact that handsome fellow", he said pointing at me and I nodded at him.
"What about you?" I turned to ask Alexis.

"I'll have a kiwi smoothie", she told he attendant and took out her wallet to pay for it.
"Wait a sec", I interrupted. "It's my treat remember".

"I remember but I'll pay my own thanks. You can give Rezial and Zaheen a treat", she replied as she paid for her drink and made her way to the others.

Okkkaaaayyy! So the nerd is independent and proud! Kinky!
"I'll have the same", I told the attendant and paid for it then made my way to join the others.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
OMG! I wish you guys could see them together they look like AWESOME!
Anyway I would actually like someone giving me something that I like but most of all I think all girls love hearts and flowers....Kayden's first gift was a Keychain! What say? Romantic enough?
Plizzz...
READ 📳
VOTE
COMMENT 💬
SHARE 💌
PROMOTE 👤👥
💟 Ayat_Khan 🎶