Note to girls ❤️pls read

Hi guys, I know it's been a while since I've updated but I just wanted to come on here and say something. As some of you know, I've been so inactive. Honestly, I've lost my interest in writing in the last 2 years. Weird, right ? Truth is, I allowed someone toxic into my life. Completely drained me for the past 2 years. I've been emotionally, physically and mentally drained, but today that stops.

If you're dealing with a toxic relationship, please leave. Even if you aren't in a relationship and it's still toxic, LEAVE. it's so damaging to a person. I'm to the age where I just want to settle down with someone and be happy. This totally drained me, my grades dropped, my weight is up & down, I have insomnia from staying up all night just to see if he's gonna post another girl or even text me. I gave my body to this person. Please don't be like me. No ones love life is perfect, but don't settle when it comes to your peace or happiness.

I'm going through this, yet I still am the caring, loving, giving, and supportive person I always was. This is my first time actually speaking ab it in the open. Ive always been the person to not express emotions and just carry it all on my back and keep it pushing. I talk to myself everyday, just trying & hoping I get over the situation. This doesn't happen overnight and I have to accept that. Im such a good person and I tell myself I'm so strong for keeping my head high but I still feel so weak. I have so much to offer but I can no longer feel sorry for myself.

To any girl out here whos going through my situation and uses Wattpad as an escape from the world, no matter if it's a fantasy, you do belong here and someone will love you eventually. I want you to tell yourself as if you were sitting in front of that person ..

"You had a special place in my heart, but I love you enough to let you go. I would've done anything for you but I cannot force someone to see my beauty and what I'm worthy of. I don't blame you, I allowed myself to be treated this way for so long. I might not have gotten the closure I wanted but know you'll never find, no matter how beautiful , sexy, rich, another woman like me. This will break me in the meantime, but it'll make me in the long run. You drained the happiness out of me, but as time progresses, I'll gain it back plus more. I still wish you the best. Goodbye."

And if no one told you today, I'll be the first. I love you beautiful ❤️. Whether you're in the same town as me or 1000 miles away, I love you❤️forever