44 | nurse powers 5

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Y/nnn. Happy birthday to youuuu!" Y/n smiled as she sat around the table with her family and friends singing her happy birthday.

"Make a wish." She blew out the candle on her personal cupcake, opening her eyes. Everyone clapped as the flame went out.

"Thank you guys for all of this, but especially you mommy." She hugged her mom and placed a kiss on her cheek.

A couple of more hours went by, then people started to leave. It had to be at least 10:30 by now.

"Bye, grandma. Bye, uncle G."

"Bye, baby." There was only 3 leftover people, helping her mom clean up.

"Mama, I'm about to leave right quick."

"Alright, but if you stay out, call me."

"Yes, ma'am." Grabbing the keys to her new car, Y/n grabbed her jacket, sliding her shoes on. Getting in, she drove off, going to her destination.

-

Keith laid rose petals on the ground from the stairs to the bedroom. The scent of lavender candles cascaded the house.

He planned on going to Y/n's house, but that would be too suspicious, being that he's been spending enough time with her already.

Parking her challenger in the driveway, she made sure to lock her doors, going to the front door. A pleasing smell filled her nose from under the door.

She pressed the doorbell 2 times just for fun. Hearing footsteps, she got excited to see him. Opening the door, Keith stood there with no shirt, a chocolate velvet cupcake in his hand.

"Happy birthday, beautiful." He heart melted as she walked into the house.

"Aww thank you baby!" Her arms went around his neck, placing a kiss on his lips. The kiss got heated in the middle of the living room. Keith pulled away, grabbing her hand to the kitchen.

"Have a seat." She sat at the island as a dinner candle sat in the middle of the marble. Keith held the cupcake as if it was delicate and precious.

"This is for you. You don't have to eat it now, but I bought this because it's a symbol of our love. Brown on the out, red on the inside."

"And I'm guessing the brown is because we're black." She laughed as he sat it down. Keith chuckled, nodding at her joke.

"True. I really love you, babygirl." Her heart dropped at those 3 words. She's said it plenty of times, but only out of lust. Her eyes twinkled from the candlelight.

"I love you, too." Their hands connected, Keith leaning in. His lips were placed onto hers, taking a hold of her hips.

"I'm ready."

"You sure?"

"Positive." Keith lifted her bridal style, making his way up to the bedroom with her. Rose petals led the way to the bedroom. The space seemed bigger to her at the moment.

"Just relax." He laid her on the bed, spreading her legs apart. He began taking her clothes off, placing kisses down her body and neck. She began moaning, grabbing onto his shoulders.

Y/n was now fully naked, her body out in the open. Keith's eyes turned into awe as his fingers trailed down to her kitty. His fingers sent a shock through her body as he rubbed her pearl.

"Shit." A whisper came from her mouth as his lips attached to her clit. He licked around her lips, making her moist than before. Spreading her legs out, Keith trapped his spit on her pussy, sucking it like a pacifier.

"Keith, I need to pee." She moaned, grabbing his head. Her kitty began to throb, feeling a sensation exit her body. Her juice exploded around his mouth.

"Damn." Y/n was now horny and bothered from his eating. Taking his trackpants off, Keith grabbed a condom from the nightstand. Sliding it on, Y/n watched as his thick shaft stretched the plastic out.

"It's gonna hurt a little." Keith was beginning to stick his shaft in, feeling a hand on his chest.

"I wanna be on top." He nodded, laying on his back. Y/n climbed on top him, lining her entrance up with his dick. He began to slide in, stretching her walls.

"Fuck!" Her eyes became teary, feeling her cherry get popped. After a few minutes of stroking softly against her spot, the pain began turning into pleasure.

---

"Fuck! Yes!" Y/n moaned into Keith's shoulder as he stroked her. Her legs remained around his abdomen as he pounded her sore kitty.

"Ass. Up." Y/n quickly flipped onto her stomach, her cheeks in the air. Flipping her hair to one side, she turned to look back at Keith, ready to put his dick in.

"Yessssss." She breathes out as Keith roughly slid into her tight opening. The moisture around his dick made it possible for him to go deeper.

Keith groaned once again at the tight sensation of her wet pussy, grabbing her waist for balance. She began throwing her ass back, feeling Keith come in contact with her cervix.

Her head was buried into the pillow as his pelvis connected with her ass. Feeling himself twitch in the elastic piece, his speed increased, making Y/n lose her cool. Her body jumped at Keith's rough actions.

"Who's daddy?" A full grip was placed in her hair. Her back arched as Keith had his way with her.

"You." She whispered, feeling a smack to her ass. Keith watched as her anal began to open from his hard pounding.

"I. Can't. Hear. You." He grunted, fucking her senseless.

"You're my daddy!" Keith exploded into the condom and so did she. Her cream was left around the plastic as Keith took it off with his fingers. He licked her cream off, throwing it in the trash bin next to the nightstand.

"Wow." Was all Y/n could get out. Keith held her body close, rubbing her thighs softly. Y/n began to fall asleep once her breathe calmed down.

"What are we now?" Her voice filled the quietness.

"Nothing change. You still my princess, just no low key shit no mor-" His voice was cut off by Y/n snoring.

"Dozy ass." He placed the cover over them, placing a kiss on her lips before repeating her actions.