42 | st.keith 1

"Mom! I gotta get going!" Y/n yelled as she made her way outside into the cold. She wrapped her arms around herself, getting into her car. Her car drove out the driveway, getting to her house as quickly as possible.

-
"Voila!" Y/n placed the last present box to the side near the Christmas tree. There was 3 days until Christmas, and she wanted to have everyone's gifts ready to go. Grabbing the tape, wrapping paper and scissors, Y/n got off her knees, going back in the basement.

"Fa la la la la la la la la. Tis the season to by jolly, fa la la la la la la la la." She sung to herself, placing the decorations in the bin neatly.

"Shit!" She heard ruckus in the corner of the dusty room. Her back was quickly turned, seeing the green bin , rocking back and forth, trying to open.

"Whoever you are, get the fuck out my house! Now!" She grabbed the iron bat, ready to start swinging. After the taped lid was finally free, a tall figure wrapped in a red robe appeared. She got scared shitless, seeing him unwrap the robe.

There stood a tall caramel man, his abs free from opening the silk fabric

There stood a tall caramel man, his abs free from opening the silk fabric. Snow shook off his robe as he situated himself to the warm basement. Y/n threw the bat down, giving him time to adjust.

"Who are you?" His nose and voice were stuffy from his polar habitat previous to her basement. He began digging in his loose pockets, making her pick the bat up again.

"Who the fuck are you?!" She raised the bat in the air, ready to split Keith right between his eyes. Keith held his arms in surrender, a gold ticket.

"Please don't hurt me! Here! There's all my information." His arms still held over his face, handing her the slip. She hesitantly took it, jerking it out his fingers.

"Your name's Keith?" He nodded, sitting on the bin he came out of. Y/n read the rest of the information, taking in an incoming migraine.

"So you mean to tell me you're originally from the north pole? You're a 25 year old elf?" Keith smiled, nodding that she was understanding. .

"And what else? You have magic too?" She laughed as if he was a joke. His smile turned into a frown, catching onto her joke.

"I want you out in the next 5 minutes, or I'm calling the cops." Y/n began walking back inside with her bat over her cold shoulder. A siren from Keith's pocket became alarming.

"Wait!" Keith semi yelled, pulling the crystal amulet out his silky department from the robe. Y/n sighed turning around, not wanting to deal with his foolish shenanigans.

"Does this prove it?" The crystal came from behind his back, shining throughout the room. Her eyes lit up, feeling a freeze over her body. Keith saved the crystal, making her come back to life.

She stared into Keith's eyes before placing the bat down.

"

Follow me." Her legs traveled into the house, Keith on her trail inside.

"Have a seat. "

"Can you look at my information again?" His hand held the brown shabby paper, handing it to her. She took it, scanning over it.

"No one can find out about this."

"Fine by me, but there's one favor I need."

"Yeah?"

"May I use your bathroom? There wasn't any showers on the express."

"Up the stairs, gray door." Keith began unwrapping his robe, making his way upstairs. Y/n began taking her pots out to prepare dinner.

Taking his clothes off, Keith took the moment to stare at his cold abs and muscles he's been getting. He would life building blocks every night.

"I expect you to get back here." His figure jumped at a deep voice coming from the space. A crystal light appeared in the 20 inch mirror.

"Santa, I don't think I can do that tonight." The Caucasian man sat with his dog on his lap.

"Keebler, I don't know how you got yourself into this, but we only have 2 days to get presents handed out. Kids need our help."

"I was shipped to Earth, boss. The only way I can leave is if you come get me." The chunky man sat in his kingdom chair as his elfs surrounded him.

"Reset your amulet, I'm on the way."

--------

"His tall ass better like this." Y/n sprinkled paprika on the grilled shrimp in the dish. Setting 2 plates on the table, she heard a knock to the door.

"Coming!" She yelled from the kitchen, placing the forks on the table. The banging got louder.

"Hold on, shit!" She growled opening the door.

"Look like someone's on the naughty list already."

I guess 😕