16 | Viola 2

Tapping her fingertips on the steering wheel, Y/n made her way back home quick as possible. It was Friday and she couldn't wait to catch up on some shut eye all weekend.

Pulling into the driveway, Y/n saw an extra car in the lot. Getting out, she made her way to the door, seeing if someone was in the car. 

Opening the door, she began taking her shoes and back pack off, throwing it on the floor. About to go upstairs, her body stop, seeing a brown woman sitting on the couch. She wasn't too light, or too dark.

"Hello. Hey, mom."

"Hey, baby. This is Jennifer, Jennifer, this is my daughter." Y/n smiled, waving in the woman's direction.

"I was telling her how you're a great babysitter, and you love kids." Y/n smiled at the thought of holding a newborn.

"Well, Yk. I do love the kids."

"I was wondering if you wouldn't mind watching my 2 kids for a night. I understand if you can't."

"Oh, no that's not a problem. How old are they?"

"3 months and 6 years old."

"Omg! A little baby?" Her hands clapped together happily. Mrs. Jen and her mom began laughing.

"When do you need me to watch them?"

"Tomorrow night?"

"That's fine. You can bring them by early if you want. It's lonely anyways." Y/n was the only child, she was supposed to have a baby sister, but she came out not breathing.

"If you don't mind. I would leave them with my son, but he's a nut head sometime- excuse me." Her phone began to ring, quickly answering it. .

"Hello?"

"I'm coming, and don't have no lil bitch in my house." Y/n excused herself, going into the kitchen.

"Bye, Mrs. Jen." She yelled from the kitchen.

"Bye, sweetie." The door closed, Y/n grabbing a slice of pizza, going to watch some tv.
:

It was 5:30 and Y/n was setting up all the things she needed to babysit. She hadn't seen their kids yet, but with the way Jennifer looked, her kids were highly to come out cute.

Hearing a doorbell ring, Y/n sat the jug of chocolate milk down, sliding to the door in her socks. Opening the door, Jennifer stood there with-

"Hey, that's the one who bumped my feet and threw water on me!" Jennifer looked down at Skylar.

"Skylar Drew, did you do this? Tell me the truth."

"Yes, mama. Keith told me to."

"You know better than to listen to your brother, now go in there and behave, ok?" The little girl nodded, walking inside with her Doc McStuffins backpack.

"This is baby Kevin. He has a rash right now, so you know." She nodded taking the baby. She instantly started to coo, swaying the infant.

"Have a great night!" Y/n yelled to Jennifer as she got into the car. Seeing her wave, she closed the door, realizing she was left with 2 kids and an empty house.

:

Making Kevin a bottle, Y/n sat to the table with Skylar, feeding Kevin.

"What you coloring, Skylar?"

"Nemer land pirate." She talked funny since her front tooth was missing.

"That's my favorite cartoon." Skylar gave her a smile, going back to coloring, eating her fruit snacks.

-

Pulling into the driveway, Keith seen his parents weren't there.

"Shit!" He didn't even have a key to his own house, that's how much his parents didn't trust him.

"You fuck one broad, and they can't trust yo black ass." Shaking his head, he remembered his parents said something about going to dinner.

Calling his mom, she answered on the second ring.

"What Keith?"

"Stop the attitude, but how ima get in the house?"

"Go to the new neighbors house, their daughter is babysitting the kids." Hanging up, he began making his way over to the empty yard.

He looked back at his car, choosing if he should go back with Tay or go to Y/n's house.

Knocking on the glass door, Y/n appeared with Kevin in her arms seconds later.

"Why are you here?"

"My mom told me come here."

"And Who is your mom?" She blocked him from entering the house.

"Jennifer. Mother of the kid you're holding."

"Oh, so you're the nut head." She whispered to herself.

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Come in." She scooted to the side, so Keith can come in. Closing the door behind them, Y/n made her way back to the kitchen, checking on Skylar.

I wanted to go so hard with this chapter I swear . My thoughts be bomb asf, but it's hard to explain.