32 | bookman 1

"Mom, I'll be out before you know. I'll be here a little while." Y/n closed the door, watching her mom drive off down the street of the library. She made her way in, going over to the counter.

She had a project due by tomorrow evening, and she waited at the last minute like she always does. Ringing the bell, Y/n seen Keith; the librarian come to the counter.

"Yes ma'am?" Keith was about in his mid thirties, and working as a librarian. Every time she would come, he would either be reading or organizing. She always found him attractive, but she wouldn't be that bold in one day.

"I'm looking for a book on Fredrick Douglas." The tall man disappeared for about 3 minutes, coming back with a stack of papers.

"We don't have any books, but we do have this article on him. I'll be willing to give you tips on what I know if you need." 

"That'll be fine. I need a slip." Handing a green paper to her, Y/n made her way to a computer, ready to get her assignment done.

:

"Oh my God! This is stressful!" The teenage girl pulled at her scalp, typing on the keys with aggression. Keith's glasses were sat on his desk, giving her his attention. Seconds later, the man got up going over to him.

People were gone by now, and she was the only one at a computer.

"You need help?"

"No, I'm fine." Keith grabbed the keyboard, placing it under the computer chin. The computer was turned off.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Come with me. I wanna show you something." Y/n got up following behind Keith. Pulling a bookcase back, the two were in a dark room. Be flicked the lights on, dust invading the air.

"Welcome to the gold room. There's books and bibles in here from the beginning of slavery and so forth."

"No ones supposed to touch this but I'll make an exception for you. Have a seat." Y/n took a seat, crossing her legs.

"For starters, in case you didn't or do know, Fredrick Douglas was apart of abolishing slavery." Keith reached deep down in the files, pulling pictures out.

"I'm all ears."
:

"Oh! I didn't even know Harriet Tubman was apart of it. I thought she just created the underground railroad."

"That too, but after all this, your paper should be 400 words long." Keith chuckled, saving the files. Y/n watched as his sleeves were rolled up, and his glasses were hanging at the brim of his nose.

"Mr. Powers, can I ask you something?"

"Mhm?"

"Are you married?"

"Is that apart of your essay?"

"Nevermind, I was just asking."

"To answer you, I am not married. Why'd you ask?"

"Can I be real with you for a minute?"

"You should be real every minute."

"True, but don't feel uncomfortable, but I just find you attractive even though you're old enough to be my dad." His laugh filled the room, closing the cabinet.

"I get that all the time, nothing new." He shrugged, going over to her. Keith placed his long fingers on her thigh. Her panties became wet from his warm palm.

"You ever had sexual intercourse?"

"Yes, but only once and it wasn't good." She giggled to herself as Keith got up. He went to close the door. He began unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Babygirl, we need to fix that."

Should get my phone Monday, no school tmw 💁