4 | Bed&Breakfast 3

Smelling the smoke through the air, Y/n woke up to the smell of a type of meat cooking. It wasn't pork or beef; it smelt as if it was foreign packed. Getting from the sheets, Y/n slipped her large shirt on, putting her house slippers on.

"De-" About to wake her best friend up, Y/n seen the girl wasn't in bed. Destiny had woke up hours ago, flirting with their son, Kevin.

"Suits me." Walking out the room, she closed the door behind her, her phone in her left hand. Grabbing onto the staircase, Y/n finally made her way down the steps, arriving into the kitchen.

"Good morning, sunshine." Mrs. P greeted the young girl as she took a seat.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jen and goodmorning everyone." The crowd of people greeted her back, everyone getting their plates. Going up to the pots, Y/n took a plate, grabbing a fork. She didn't like to touch food with her hands.

"This smells nice." Her nose went to the plate, smelling the meat that was on there. She thought it was read meat or something she'd eaten at a Mexican diner before. It didn't smell "American" . Having a seat to the island, she bit into the sausage, feeling a crunchy presence hit her tongue.

"Oh- what is this?" Her mind mentally cursed as it got stuck in her teeth. Grabbing her long pinky nail, the sharp item was finally out her teeth.

"Is that a fingernail?! What-" Jennifer's eyes widened, looking back into the pot. Seeing there was 3 fingers left, she began to panic, Y/n still waiting for an answer.

"No, honey. It's a Peruvian onion we ordered for the guest." Nodding, she continued to eat the sausage. After finishing, Y/n went to the sink, grabbing her phone.

"Well, those sausages were good. Job well done, Mrs. Jen." She smiled slightly, looking over at Mr. Powers. Exiting the room, Y/n began to wonder where Destiny was.

On her cue to leave, Destiny walked in, storming up a conversation with Kevin. Y/n watched as he answered her dry.

"Destiny, come on. We have places to be and you're wasting Kevin's time." Grabbing Destiny by the arm, the two were walking side by side on the tall stairs. Appearing in the room, Y/n grabbed her clothes, going into the bathroom in the hall.

"Bitch, you look cute!" Destiny talked out loud, for sure letting the other guests hear.

"Stop being ghetto. Get dress and come on." Leaving her friend be, Y/n grabbed her purse, going back downstairs. While walking, she stopped for a little while, catching up on some texting.

Hearing a loud voice, Keith's mind went blank, making him mess up his painting. Grunting to himself, he threw the paintbrushes and paint across the room. Hearing feminine footsteps, the tall boy stood up to his door slowly, waiting for the person to come closer. Opening the door, he saw a girl at the end of the stairs.

As she began to walk, he stared as her jean shorts rose. Eyeing her body down, the boy felt his jeans rise up in the front. Looking down, he felt an erection through the crotch area, his mind going into a daze. He never felt like this behind a girl's body. Patting it softly, he felt his heart skip.

Watching her from behind, his hand touching got more aggressive. Keith could've been a beast he truly is and take her down in the hallway. It took everything in him to stop himself from fucking her senseless.

As her walking began, Keith heard another voice appear. It was the gilr she came with. The one Kevin said he wanted to eat alive.

"Destiny, what did I say?" Keith growled, closing the door slightly hard.

"I know you heard that." Y/n turned around, seeing no one there. She shrugged her shoulders, turning around.

"Anyways, let's go. Got places to be, Dez."

❤❤❤❤ Keith recent is bomb asffff✨😜