41 | druma 4

Y/n was awoken from her sleep, hearing faint cries down the hall. She quickly got up, making her way to the baby's room. KJ sat in his crib, crying his heart out.

"Shh. Don't cry, mommy's here." Lifting KJ out the small bed, she went downstairs with him in her arms. He's been gaining weight properly since Keith had full custody of him.

"It's ok. It's ok." She prepared KJ's bottle, warming it up in the microwave. The baby feasted on the bottle, instantly falling asleep.

Y/n took some time to herself, rubbing her baby bump. She was currently 1 month and 3 weeks, meaning her and Keith still had some time to focus on KJ.

Watching Big Mouth on Netflix, Y/n heard footsteps come down the stairs. Keith appeared in his sleeping attire, laying next to her.

"Good morning." Keith's lips attached to her neck as his arms slithered around her waist. He sent love bites all over her neck, placing his hands on her belly.

"Good morning, baby." The two laid in silence until the baby began moving around in his swing.

"Watch him. I need to get some sleep." Y/n yawned before falling asleep next to Keith.

-----

"And you scrub until you can't scrub so more, in the tub, you scrub, and scrub and SCRUB !" KJ laughed as Y/n sung the nightly bath routine to him.

"Scrub that ass, scrub them nuts, and if you don't know , if you a girl scrub the tuts. Clean and clean and CLEANNNNNN!" Y/n's ways were just enough for her stepson. She finished her lyrics, taking the baby out the bathtub.

"You had fun, big guy?" His feet dangled over her full stomach as she made her way to their room. She didn't trust the stairs after dealing with water.

"I got it from here. Take a break." Y/n handed the baby to Keith, laying in the bed. Keith dried the baby off, lotioning after. Putting on his diaper and onsie, he quickly crawled to Y/n's arms.

"It's such a shame how he's attracted to you more than me." Keith joined them in the bed.

"I'm just that bitch." She stuck her tongue out as KJ kissed it.

"Hey don't be kissing my woman." KJ gave Keith a blank stare, placing another kiss on her lips.

"I can do that too." Keith placed a sloppy wet kiss on her lips. He stuck his tongue in her mouth before she pushed him away.

"Hey, when does my lips become a competition?"

"When this nigga try to take my woman."

"Keith, he's a baby. Stop being petty." Keith shrugged laying down. KJ cuddled into Y/n's side, laying his head on her chest. Keith's hand went over her belly.

"I can't, but I love you guys, including you, mini me." He said referring to their baby. She smiled placing a kiss on his lips and one on the baby's forehead.

"I love you, and my munchkins." Keith turned the night light off, placing the covers over them.

"GA!" KJ blurted, blowing a raspberry after.

Bruh, I gotta whole B in Geometry😭💁but this was alright. I took 2 hours out my ASMR time for this , but I love you guys so....💛💛 My phone has been on 92% all day ! Literally all day !