51| ghetto amo

"Shit!" Y/n rushed out of bed, remembering she had a package came earlier. Throwing on her slides, she walked quickly outside, rushing to the mailbox. The usual drug lords were standing on the corner and prostitutes walking from the club. Everyone in their own world.

"Good mornin'." Before going in her apartment, Y/n heard the voice she knows so well. Turning around, Y/n saw Keith standing there, and some other dudes.

"What Keith?" A smirked played upon the dudes face as he stood by the door. He was blocking her by now.

"I was wondering if you can cook me some breakfast?" His hands started to rub together, looking down at her.

"You're one tall ass boy." A giggle left her mouth as she opened her door, Keith following behind.

"I'm a man." She felt a smack to her ass as she set her box down. Turning around, she was met with his figure , his arms wrapping around her waist.

"I missed you last night." Keith began placing kisses onto her neck. Y/n bit her lip, creating a little blood.

"I miss you more baby." The two exchanged a kiss, pulling apart. Y/n went over to her box, ripping the tape off. Her hair & face products had finally came in this morning.

The couple was now laying in bed, watching TV. Y/n crossed her leg over Keith's abdomen, balling up into his side.

"Y/n, you know how we been together for some time?"

"Mhm."

"I wanna son." Her eyes widened, looking up at him slowly. She didn't want to tell him no, because she really did like him.

"Uh...huh?"

This was whatever, I'll edit it in the morning or when I have time 🤗