52| the neighbor 5

"Y/n, wait!" Keith grabbed her arm, Y/n jerking away. She left out of the building, speed walking. Keith's heart went into despair as the love of his life walked away, but most of all, his only child, who was now all grown up, standing right in front of him.

"Klaire, is that really you,baby?" The young girl eyes began to well up with tears. Keith was more than hurt when her mom didn't allow him to see her anymore.

"Yes, it's me, Dad." Their bodies came connected, sharing a deadly hug that could make them both melt. They never had contact in so long.

"I miss you so much, Klaire-Bear." She wiped her eyes, laughing at the nickname her dad had for her.

"I miss you too, Dad."

"Klaire, let's get going now!" Her mothers eyes turned wide, placing her items on the counter.

"Didn't I tell you stay away from our daughter?" She pulled Klaire by the arm, forcing her to come in contact with her side.

"Our daughter. Don't make me file for custody, because I know what you were doing when I wasn't home."

"You guys, stop. I don't care how much you "hate" each other,I'm the daughter and I should be able to make my own decisions on who I wanna go with."

"I don't care who you wanna go with, I'm your mother. What I say goes. I'll come back for this another time. Let's go." Klaire had no choice, but to hug her dad once more and leave. The teenage boy sent a small smile his way, walk-in our behind them.

Keith made amends with his daughter, now it was time to do the same with Y/n. He could've told her he had a daughter, one close to her age at that, but he didn't feel it matter being that her mom took her away, and she didn't ask too many personal questions.
▫️
By now, Y/n was now at her apartment, quickly locking the door. She didn't even wanna be around Keith at this point. Taking her shoes off, she rubbed her heel, setting them aside. 

"I'm so done with his ass." She walked lazily to her back room, taking her shirt off, throwing it in the hamper. Her feelings were hurt that he didn't tell her he had a daughter. It's not a big deal, but she wanted to know everything about him.

Pulling up to the complex, Keith got out the Jeep, passing his hand on his head. Putting his cap back on, he took the keys out his pocket, quietly unlocking Y/n's door. He heard the water running in the back.

He slid out his shoes, creeping to the back. He patiently waited on the bed, watching TV. 30 minutes later, he heard the shower cut off, hearing her wet footsteps. He could've smell the sugar scrub when she opened the door, hearing a deep sigh.

"Why are you here?" She walked to the drawers with the towel around her. Keith watched her every move as she dried herself. After putting her body gel, she reached down to get a pair of boy shorts, sliding them on.

"I know I could've told you I had a daughter, but I didn't and I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me, please, I love you too much for that." Keith was  now standing over her, holding onto her waist.

She felt to warm inside when he would touch her, and she knew they couldn't end this soon.

"I love you too Keith, but I'm not mad you have a daughter , it's just the fact that you didn't tell me more about your personal life. Keit- I" She was cut off by his lips pressing against hers.

"Shh." Her legs wrapped around his waist, Keith making his way to the bed. The couple's tongues fought for dominance as Keith was now fully naked.
▫️
"You like that, huh?" Keith's pelvis rocked against Y/n's, stuffing all of his 8 1/2 inches in her. He grinded into her wet palace, hearing her wetness spread around his dick.

Pulling out, Keith jerked himself off, nutting for the 3rd time. Y/n began rubbing her sore kitty, feeling a spank to her fingers. Keith licked them one by one until they were clean.

His dick was still hard. His hands made a print into the mattress besides her head, making dents. Sliding back in, Y/n hissed grabbing onto his lower abdomen. Giving her slow strokes, that sent Y/n over the edge. Her body started shaking, her gushy guts coming in contact with his tip.

Keith began picking up the pace, Y/n's mouth being held wide open. Keith kissed her lips, shoving more into her. A burning pitch was created at her lower stomach.

"Who you love?" She laid there speechless, getting her guts rearranged. The sweat from Keith's waist fell between her legs, and from his forehead onto her chest.

His face was buried deep in her neck, breathing heavily. Her mouth was still held open.

"I.ask.who.you.love!" His voice was now enraged, meaning his nut was about to come.

"I l-love youuu! Ahhh!" A sigh of relief was released from her mouth as the rest of her cream surrounded Keith. Pulling out, he jerked his self off lazily, falling onto her.

"I love you too babydoll." A tiring smile was placed upon his face, pecking her plump lips which were now red from all the biting.

Keith rolled on side of her, laying beside her. His laid was now laid on her chest, Y/n caressing his ear. That was the best sex session they've had in a long time.

"You still mad?"

"Baby I was never mad, now go to sleep, I'm tired."

"Daddy got that ass tired."

"Shut up." Y/n laughed, turning onto her side, them getting into spooning position. After they were finally cooled off, the couple had done fell asleep.

The imagine part was exactly 1,000 words. I just feel inactive, now that I'm back, I'll be spending more time on here🧡🧡.