59 | universal 2

Hearing the alarm go off, Y/n quickly woke up, checking the time on her phone. '4:25'. She loved to wake up as early as she could, leaving her all the time she needed to get ready. The alarm continued to ring, only more of a silent buzz.

Slamming her palm on the bell, it immediately shut off, her legs finding their way out of the bed. Removing her pillows, she threw them in the side chair, fixing her sheet & comforter. The pillows were back on the bed as she soothed out the sheets.

"Hey, aren't you gon- oh" She noticed her roommate wasn't there, her bed perfect as it was when they first got there. This is the type of things she thought about, she hoped she wouldn't lose her mind one day, and become a reckless college student. 

Brushing her teeth, she checked her phone to see what time it was. '4:32'. Rinsing her mouth out with Listerine, she began washing her face, fanning it off in the process.

🌞

Y/n was now done getting ready and it was 4:59. She thought of what she could've done with her remaining time, so she thought about the campus coffee cart. They looked good & she needed the extra energy boost anyway.

Grabbing $10, her duffel bag, and her schedule, she locked their dorm room, exiting the building. Her phone kept her occupied until she was near the coffee cart.

"Good morning, what can I get for you ?." The lightskin boy greeted her, beginning to bring the cups out.

"Good morning, and what is your biggest energy booster on the menu?"

"Unicorn Piss." She looked at him blankly, until she noticed he was serious. She began laughing to herself.

"Sounds weird, but I'll take a Medium, with caramel."

"Caramel? yuck." A tall figure joined the conversation, earning Y/n's full attention. Her eyes widened mentally, noticing how fine he was. Caramel skin tone, tall , wide shoulders, broad with dark freckles that matched black pepper.

"Everything's better with caramel." Her voice came out as more of a lust, but luckily he didn't notice it. Her eyes quickly went back down, forgetting about the coffee guy.

"Ahem that'll be 4.05.."

"Oh sorry, here." Her hand was moved out the way, a $20 bill hovering over the $10.

"Thanks, but I got it."

"And I got you, now keep ya lil 10. Let me get a blueberry muffin, man." The boy gave the plastic covered muffin to Keith , handing Y/n her Unicorn Piss.

"Wow." She examined the purple drink, elevating perfectly over a iced cold coffee brown, with green boba balls.

"Enjoy, you guys."

"I'm Keith." He stuck his hand out for her to shake.

"Y/n." Their hands were connected, shaking each other.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late. It was nice talking to you, Keith." She rushed off, turning a corner to the field. There was no one really there at this time.

Looking at her phone, it was 5:16, 14 extra minutes. Take the extra time, she sat down, enjoying her drink, which made her heart jump as she drunk it.

"I didn't know you dance." A familiar voice walked up to her. She continues to put her shoes on, tying the laces around her ankles.

"You gotta be related to Marissa doing that." Keith laughed , taking a seat next to her.

"For the last time, I am, now stop asking me and talking about Marissa, it's all about Y/n now!" She semi- yelled, clearly aggravated.

"Damn ok ok." Keith laughed, holding his hands up in defense.