45 | prep 1

"So what you're trying to say is I don't know what I'm saying myself? I am very aware of my actions and I can control my behavior. Now back to the case I thi-"

"I think the killer's house was set on fire after the death. Think about it, the fire was reported an hour after the murder of the Johnson's residence, leaving the suspect more than enough time to-"

"I object! Rolling the cameras back from the located gas station, you can tell Jame was pumping gas at 9:03, the fire was called in at 7:35 and from a call record, the murder occurred at 8:10-" Y/n was cut off by a bell ringing, interrupting her words.

"Pack up, guys! That was great Y/n&Keith, be here at 12:30 tomorrow." Grabbing her books and extra notes, Y/n began walking out the classroom.

"Hey, Y/n can I ask you something?" A tall figure appeared next to her, taking steps.

"Does it involve any embarrassment or advantage to my character?"

"Lose the big words."

"Words doesn't have any weight, Keith, but what is this proposal you were speaking of ?"

"It's about the script. I need help with being aggressive, and you're the only person who doesn't step out of character. Ill pay you for lesson--"

"There's no need for that, have your dorm unlocked at 7:30, we will go over all those "conflicts" that you're having. Remember, it's all about self balance, and control, Keith." She patted his shoulder, leaving his presence.

Keith watched as the girl walked away happily, disappearing behind the girl's dorm building. Keith passed a hand over his waves, walking to his drama class.

--

"Coming!" Keith opened the door, revealing Y/n. She walked in, placing her tote down. Keith watched as she got situated, placing her book on the desk.

"Well, ok then." He chuckled, closing the door. It was close to lights out, but he had to study and understand all the techniques.

"We're going to start from the beginning. Flip to Page 1." Keith did as told, sitting beside her on the desk.

--

"Throw some anger in there, fuss at me, fuss with me as if you know you're gonna win this case."

"I'm trying, Y/n."

"Well, it doesn't seem like it. Try harder!"

"I'm trying! I'm fucking trying!" His voice boomed through the room as he got frustrated. Y/n crossed her legs quickly, getting moist between her legs.

"You like that?" She gave a thumbs up, her other hand foldded between her thighs.

"That's fantastic...."

"You good, Y/n?"

"Mhm. I'm great, just fine and dandy dow- over here." She smiled awkwardly, flipping to the next page.

Feedback😌