24 | best

"Yeah, baby. I'll go and get it. Just go back to bed." Y/n slipped her last heel on, going over to her husband, Khali.

"I love you, but I gotta go." She left kisses on his face, up and down his neck. He pushed her face away before engulfing her into a big hug.

"Stay with me, please baby?"

"No, baby, I gotta work and those papers aren't gonna type themselves. Remember I get off at 10, so buy yourself something to eat."

"Mhm. I love you."

"Love you more, but you breathe stinks."

"Yeah because I ate you."

"Fuck you bastard." Y/n flipped her husband off before closing the room door. Grabbing her keys, Y/n paced to her car, getting in. Getting out the driveway, Y/n drove to her next destination.

Turning curves in the neighborhood, Y/n was finally met with the gray truck of her husband's best friend. Getting out the car, Y/n slid her shades on, looking side to side.

She happily went over to the door, giving it the knock code. Seconds later, Keith appeared in his sweats, no shirt, holding a glass of wine. Keith was Khali's best man, best friend, even 2k buddy. Y/n just found Keith fulfilling her sexual needs.

"Why you got them damn shades on, ma?" Keith laughed as she took them off. The woman kissed her teeth, walking in, pushing Keith to the side.

"Shut up." She felt a stinging sensation on her left cheek, her palm reaching back to rub it.

"Stop disrespecting me." His free finger pointed from the glass.

"Save that for the bedroom, baby." Y/n took the glass of wine, chugging it down. Grabbing Keith's hand, she began leading him upstairs.

"Where's Khal?"

"Home. I told him I was going to work."

"Lying to ya mans for this dick." Keith opened the master bedroom door, shutting it with his hind foot.

:

"I love you too." Y/n ran her fingers through Keith's fade, his breathing going down a little. They had just finished 4 rounds, another one about to happen in the shower.

Y/n laid her head on Keith's chest, listening to his heartbeat. A minute of comfortable silence, Y/n began getting up from Keith.

"Omg! I gotta go. I'm gonna be late." Y/n's hair was a mess as she gathered all her clothes , trying to quickly put them on. Keith sat on his elbows, watching her.

"What's the rush?"

"I was supposed to be to work by 4." After grabbing her heels, Y/n went to grab her purse from the nightstand, throwing her blazer on.

She heard a laugh come from Keith's way.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

"Nothing. Just make sure hubby don't beat yo ass when you get home, boo." Keith got up with his junk out, sliding his sweats back on.

"Whatever. I gotta go." Y/n ran down the steps, opening his door, only for it to be shut.

"What, Keith. I gotta go." He tapped his lips for a kiss. Standing on her tippy toes, Y/n gave Keith's lips a kiss.

"I love you."

"Love you too. Now I gotta go. Call me later." Keith watched as she quickly walked to her car.

"You have cum on your leg!" He shouted.

:

Pulling up to their shared house, Y/n seen Khali's car wasn't present. That was a good sign. She planned to scrub herself for 2 hours before actually leaving. She wanna going to leave, but it wasn't for work.

Y/n unlocked the door, switching the lights on. Putting her heels sit by the door, she went upstairs setting her purse onto the dresser. It was dark in the room at the moment.

Flicking on the lights, Y/n began rubbing her neck and backside from the hickeys. Her eyes went into the mirror looking at the dark marks.

"So, where were you?" She jumped, her eyes cutting to the corner of the room in the mirror. Khali sat there in the recliner, waiting for an answer.

"Hm?"

This was shit tho! And I swear to god , if another person catches an attitude, I'm going missing. I can't stand a sassy ass mouth, especially when mess comes out of it. I'm really about to start going silent how I was in 1st grade. :)