13 | Something

"Baby, why you always doing this to me?" Keith laid in his recliner with his 'Kings' Sweater with basketball shorts. He spoke on the phone with his lover , Y/n.

"Keith, you have a whole girlfriend. Stop chasing me, It's clear we're not meant to be together." Y/n spoke back to Keith with a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Man, quit buggin. If you think I mess with that hoe, you tripping."

"She wasn't a hoe when she was all on your snaps." Keith got quiet, looking for an answer.

"Thought so." She was about to hang up, but he quickly began speaking again.

"Come over."

"I'm not moving. You can come over."

"I ain't moving neither. I just got comfortable and I'm not moving one single bone."

"Well, I guess none of us moving."

"I guess not."

:

Watching tv, Keith heard a knock on his door. The doorbell also had a ring. Whoever this was, needed to be patient. 

"Hold up, shit." Opening the door, Y/n stood there, freezing. She quickly walked in, Keith closing his door.

"What happen to you ain't moving."

"Shut up, and I wanted to see Max." His puppy laid in his pet bed, in front the fire place.

"Hey, baby." Y/n ruffled the puppy's white furry hair.

"Wassup." She heard Keith from across the room, seeing him lay back in his recliner. Walking over to him, he opened his arms, making room on the recliner.

"Hey."

"Heyyy." Her leg wrapped around his waist as he wrapped his arms around her body. Her ass hung out her sleeping shorts.

"I know no other nigga saw this ass." His hands rubbed her plump ass, gripping the end. His fingers were so gentle but rough.

"Diego did. I was gonna go to his place, but he don't have heat in his apartment." She said referring to her perverted neighbor.

"I wish you would. Melinda came over here earlier and asked for some of this stroke, but I was like nahhh, she basic."

"You know better. This is all mine." Her hand grabbed his jock, feeling his loose shaft through the shorts.

"This is all mines case you didn't know." His finger trailed from her ass to her kitty. Her lip was bitten, grabbing onto his chest.

"Show me." Looking side to side, Keith maze sure Y/n was talking to him. Last time he check, she couldn't take all the dick.

"You sure?" She nodded, her head still in his chest.

:

"B-baby, slow down!" Y/n held her hands against Keith chest as she begged him to slow down.

"Nah, take this dick." He growled, giving her ass a smack. The two were now under the couch sheet, fucking each other on the recliner.

Reaching down, she tried to slip him out, but Keith's arms reached up, connecting theirs together. Feeling her ass collide with his thighs, he stomach began burning.

"Ah! Baby!" The sounds of her wet kitty and his large shaft came in contact, creating the perfect slushy mimicry.

"I'm not gonna te- shit." Keith felt her juices cost his dick. Stroking her guts, Keith shot his hot liquids in the condom, disposing it across by the books case trashcan.

Y/n fell on his chest, exhausted.

"Lucky I came over. "

"I would've come anyway. And tell Diego this my shit forever. Got that?" His hands rubbed onto her ass as her face took a nap in his neck.

"Mhm." She felt a smack to her ass.

"Yes, daddy." The two laid on the recliner, covered by the fireplace.

This was short& wack aw aw !