15 | Viola 1

This was originally from my other cravings book
:

Opening her new locker, Y/n looked around to see if anyone had a civics book in their arms. People didn't seem to be that interested in education. The girl stood by her locker in skinny jeans, herm navy green baseball sleeve and her hi top white vans. The girls in Sacramento dressed so different from her. They dressed...skanky and Y/n wasn't about to do that.

Her parents and her moved to Sac a month ago but they had to wait to get their house set up. She could tell it was gonna be a hard time in the neighborhood when she was walking down the street and a little girl threw a bottle of water on her. Today was her first day of school and she wasn't gonna let this one become the best of her.

"Hi, is this Mrs. Drew's class?" The students turned her way, giving her intense stares. They'd never seen a girl so neat or kind. The teacher nodded, his hand signaling for her to take a seat.

"Welcome, you must be Y/n, Y/l/n. I see you're on my roster suddenly."

"Yes, that is moi."

"France?"

"Une petite." The teacher gave her a smile in her direction, her hearing a girl say something to the back of the class.

"Someone's a teacher's pet." Y/n sneered, turning around. She eyed the girl down, seeing she had on snow boots, a tank top, and juicy coture jeans. Not a good mix. 

"Babygirl, you got snow boots on in this hot ass weather with a tank top. How the fuck you get pit stains without sleeves? Check yourself, or I'll do it for you." Y/n turned around as the students erupted into the laughter. The man smirked as he wrote on the board.

"Bet you don't wanna fight, hoe. I'll wax ya ass in a minute."

"Chill, Tee. You always tryna fight somebody, bro." Y/n let someone say their words, hearing the noise stop. It was halfway through the session and Y/n was catching on to this easy shit.

"Can somene tell me what is adjacent angles?" She raised her hand. He nodded in her direction waiting for an answer.

"It's when two angles have the same vertex and are on the same side." She hears a clap, seeing it was the girl from earlier.

"Very good." The bell rung, signaling it was time for lunch. Y/n went to the cafeteria after looking at the school map. It took her a while but she found it. Grabbing a tray of grapes and a pizza, Y/n made her way outside. She sat under the patio, ready to enjoy her lunch. She threw her headphones in as she saw other students coming eat outside.

Y/n saw 3 boys coming in her direction. She didn't pay them any mind, just went back to eating. Her mouth was stuff full with fruit as she saw them sitting with her. Furrowing her eyebrows, the girl swallowed her food, taking her earphones out.

"May I help you guys?" They looked at each other laughing a little. She glanced around to see what was so funny.

"I'm Keith, this is Algee, and this is Luke. You have a crook or something?" The tall caramel boy asked.

"Nah, just tryna see what's so funny." Algee laughed, opening his milk.

"Watchu laughing at short stuff? You one inch closer to being a joke." The girl began to stand up, grabbing her bag.

"I just wanted to say sorry about my girlfriend earlier." The tall caramel boy said once again. She glanced at his freckles before shoving her phone in her pocket.

"Yeah, well you can't speak for her. Just keep your little hoodrat on a leash."(that's my favorite part from Honey 2😂.) She walked away, throwing her trash, going to her next class.

-----
The 5th bell of the day had rung, meaning it was time to go home. Y/n parked on the sidewalk since the lots were filled with hoopties. She got in her vehicle, speeding off to her new house.

Getting out her car, she seen her parents cars not there. She decided to take some time to herself. After changing out her school clothes for the day, she threw on some jogging clothes, locking the door then went for a run. After 45 minutes of jogging, Y/n went to go check the mail, seeing a little girl on a scooter.

"Skylar! Come here now! Skylar Drew! Don't make me get ya mama!" The little girl giggled, spinning around in circles. Minding her business, she read her mail, passing the little girl up.

"Hey, miss. You dropped something." Y/n looked around, seeing nothing but feeling something on her hind foot. The little girl bumped her heel intentionally, making her fall to the ground.

"Ahh! Shit! You little motherf-" She saw a figure before her eyes.

"Are you alright?" She looked up to no surprise but the one and only Keith.

"I'm fine, just keep that little girl away from me. She threw water on me now she wanna bump my feet." He laughed at her behavior.(I know Skylar is not like this in rl though).

"Sorry about that. You sure you don't need any help?" She shooed him away, standing up off the hot ground. Dusting her clothes off, Y/n went limping back to her house. Keith stood there eyeing her backside, not her ass but glaring a hole in the back of her head.

Long, short? But why is Keith always screaming on his gifs? A mad ass Snack I say! It's hella cute though, if I may say☺. He has a lot of things to do in the future, including me👀🍵. Goodnight, gals. *dabs disappearing to Keef's house.