25 | Exotic Kiss

Flipping the burger onto the grill, Keith gave the bell a ring, signaling the order was done. His current job was at Frenchy's; a local diner that paid hella low, but he always had a passion for cooking, and he wanted free food.

Going to the freezer, Keith grabbed another pack of ground beef, slamming the ice off of it as it hit the counter. His attention went off the meat as a perfume scent filled his nose.

Looking around, he seen no one, but the smell got stronger every second he turned to look for it. Going back to the front, a brown girl sat at the counter, waiting for someone to take her order. Keith watched as she looked at the menu, playing with the salt.

"What can I get you?"

"Mm..I'll have the lettuce with a side of chicken tenders. Only 3 please." He nodded as he wrote the things down. Keith went back to the kitchen, taking the left over chicken strips out the batch, placing them on a plate.

Chopping the lettuce, Keith sat a cup of dressing on the side, sliding the plate up to the front. Ringing the bell, Francine went up to him, taking the plate. No one was left in the diner, and it was time to go.

"Who's this for?"

"The girl at the stool." His attention was still on the grill. Francine looked around, seeing no one

"And what is that smell?" She covered her nose a stinch taking up the building. Keith's nostrils were filled with the same pleasing perfume he's been smelling all day.

He heard the door shut from the other side of the building, seeing the girl from earlier walk out. She took a seat at the diner, giving Keith a smile.

"Here you go." He slid the plate to her as she took it. Picking up he fork, she thanked him, eating her salad.

"Keith, who are you talking to?" Francine eyed him down as his eyes glared at the young girl. Y/n was a ghost, only people who believed in afterlife could've experienced her presence.

"Her! Right there. I know you see her." Y/n waved and smiled at the woman who still couldn't see her sitting there. Francine looked back at Keith, shaking her head.

"You're really going to drive yourself crazy. Anyways, I'm leaving. It stinks in here and it's time for me to go. Don't forget to lock up." The middle aged woman grabbed her purse, placing her scarf over her nose. The diner smelt of rotten meat, and death while Keith actually smelled roses and heaven.

"Can I have a to go plate? I know it's closing at 10." Y/n places hee fork down from the salad.

"No, take your time. I have to clean up anyways." The girl went back to eating her lunch items. Keith went to the back to get the mop. Y/n felt her appearance fading away. The outline of her body becomes white, her hair a static mess.

She sees Keith out of sight, walking to the back of the kitchen, Keith ringing the mop out. Y/n walked up to him, caressing her hands on his backside. Keith turned as he felt and smelt her presence approaching his body.

"Wha-" Y/n placed her finger over her lip, her lips kissing down his abs. Keith's breath hitches as he feels hee soft angel lips. Her lips were softer than 2ply tissue.

Her lips went lower as she reached his white pants. They held grease stains and smoke aroma. Placing her fingers on the waist band, she slid the elastic down, revealing his underwear.

"Y-you're turning white." Y/n's eyes traveled to the front, seeing her figure outlining automatic again. Her fingers finally met with the boxers, pulling them down. His erection sprung out with no effort.

"Just suck it, babygirl." Y/n waited no time to take Keith into her mouth and start sucking him. Her lips bobbed up and down around his tip, deepthroating him. His shaft went easily down her throat that didn't exist any more. Keith's hand dug a hole to her scalp, gripping her hair.

"You like that baby?" His groans were held in as Y/n's figure came back. Skin contact with Keith reflected onto her, making her a real woman presence again.

"Shit! I'm about to bust." His teeth were held tight together, feeling his dick twitch in her mouth. Y/n's warm tongue swirled around his heavy shaft that held a curve. Wrapping her tiny hands around it, Y/n gave it a lick, Keith busting a nut in her mouth.

Her mouth was held ajar, smacking his leftover cum onto her tongue. Swallowing his kids, Y/n figure became white around the figures again. It was almost mid night and she had 30 minutes to get back to her grave.

"Who are you?" Keith stood there, picking his pants up, his shaft going back into his uniform. Y/n got off her knees, a tad bit shorter than him.

"Don't worry." She rubbed up and down his arms, the smell appearing in his nostrils again. He looked down, realizing it was Y/n all along.

"You smell so good. I've been craving this smell. What is it?" Y/n became a game phase, ready to disappear.

"Exotic kiss,baby." Keith heard Y/n's giggle before seeing her disappear. Lookin around the room, she was no where to be seen. It didn't scare him, that was the best head he's ever had.

In case you didn't understand, Keith was working at a diner, Y/n is a ghost who's only visual to Keith, and she has a particular smell that captures him, but isn't pleasing to other. Y/n is like a sex ghost to him basically. You guys should defiantly go get Exotic Kiss from VS. It smells so frickin good ! ☺