35 | druma 2

Stepping out the shower , Y/n wrapped the towel around her body, opening the door to their bedroom. Keith was still downstairs, finding some supplies. He was putting the finishing touches on Keith Jr's mini motorcycle. After getting dressed, she went downstairs, into the laundry room.

She continued to put the previous washed clothes into the dryer, running the water for the next. Leaving the room, she went to the kitchen, grabbing the cereal box.

She heard Keith walk in, going to the supplies cabinet. He turned to look at her every now and then. She just kept her head down, eating the cereal. Sitting the box down , she made her way back to the laundry room, putting some clothes and detergent again.

Keith went back outside, saving the paint and last art supplies for his project. Y/n took out a bag of popcorn. She's been eating a lot of junk lately, but she always cooks when KJ's over. Keith washed his hands, going sit at the island. He glared at Y/n's backside as she moved from the cabinet to the microwave.

"I'm sorry." She slammed the bowl down, turning back to him.

"Sorry for what?" Her voice began to rise a little. Keith understood why she was mad though.

"Look, I'm not about to do this shit, Y/n."

"I'm not asking you to! You always let that bitch talk to me any kind of way! Keith, it's like you don't have love for me when we go around that bitch-"

"That's the fucking point! I don't pay any mind to her because I'm in love with you! I don't expect you to be in hate of another female because I don't take up for you! If you would fuck what another woman does, we wouldn't be in this situation! This is for the sake of my son!" Their lips smashed into one another's.

They never realized they moved this close during their mini arguing. Keith's tongue invaded her mouth, pulling back to bite her bottom lip.

"Clothes off. Now." Y/n hurried out her skimpy attire, the large t-shirt and her undergarments coming off. Keith gave her ass a slap, gripping her waist from behind. Y/n bit her lip, grabbing the hem of his cotton shorts.

"Fuck me already." She said lowly, throwing herself back at Keith. A deep chuckle from his throat made its way down her spine.

"You want daddy's dick babygirl?" She nodded, whining a little. Keith grabbed her left ass cheek.

"I need words, baby."

"Yess!" She got wetter by the second, her walls dripping. Her lips were throbbing, and turning red. Keith lifted her onto the countertop, pulling his sweats down. Keith's large shaft flew out his shorts once he pulled them down.

Y/n's top half laid on the counter, her ass on Keith's abdomen. Her juices were starting to discharge onto his skin. Grabbing her hips, Keith slid in her warm wet palace.

"Fuckkkkk." A warm breath left her lips, feeling Keith stretch her. He began stroking her adding speed. Y/n's ass shook against his pelvis.

"Throw that shit back." His voice groaned in her ear, making her speed up the pace. Her cheeks flew back as Keith's large dick dug into her guts. All she felt was pure pleasure.

Keith smacked her ass repeatedly, earning low moans from her. Y/n continued to throw it back for her boyfriend, feeling a pit in her stomach. The sound of her moist lips and his large shaft colliding together.

"Damn." Keith groaned feeling Y/n clench around him. His phone started ringing , but he ignored it. His phone rung over 10x in 2 minutes.

"Baby, answer it." His focus was too much on Y/n's ass flying back. His dick started to twitch in her gut. Y/n felt his jock swell up. It was too much weight for her guts, but she felt so good.

"Baby, I'm cumming!" Her kitty was a throbbing mess, her previous juices dripping. Feeling himself bust, Keith shot his load into her guts, letting go of her hair. Her face was met with the cold stain as she coated his dick in her juices.

"Shittt!" Keith caught his breath, pulling out. Y/n laid on the counter shaking from cumming. She got down, falling to the ground.

"Sore ass. Kj better get ready for his sister." Keith picked her up bridal style, making his way upstairs.

"You might wanna answer your phone, baby." Keith went downstairs, grabbing his device. He had gotten 21 missed calls from Heather. He quickly called back, no answer.

Another number called his phone, it was unknown. Answering it, a woman's voice filled his ears.

"Hello?"

"I'm looking for a Keith Powers Sr.?"

"This is he."

"A woman Heather Lewis dropped off an infant by the name of Keith Jr. Powers. We need you to come to Kender General right away, he seems to be in critical condition." Keith hung up, throwing his phone against the wall. He rushed upstairs, getting his slippers.

"Babe-"

"Put on your fucking shoes and let's go!" Y/n didn't know what was going on, but she still slid on her shoes, quickly following him. Keith didn't lock the door or anything.

"Wait til I find that bitch!" He gripped onto the steering wheel, going over 75 miles per hour.

I'm writing this, and I hate Heather myself. Part 3? That comment on Keith's pic with the durag? Keith's so lucky he's a humble black man, and that's what I love about him. 💜💜