40 | full house 2

"Mama! Where's the milk?" Y/n got out of bed as she heard her last kids running downstairs. Her heart dropped, seeing the floor covered in flour and egg shells.

"What the fuck is going on?!" All the kids stopped in their tracks, pointing at each other.

"It was her/him!" They all shouted at once. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she went to go get the broom and dustpan, but heard the doorbell ring.

"I want this cleaned up, now!" She growled before opening the door. There stood her mother in law with gift bags. She had strong love for mama Jen.

"Hey, mom. What brings you by?" She closed the living room door, the kids jumping on their grandmother.

"Omg! Is these for us ?" Klohe grabbed onto her arm, jumping up and down.

"Wassup, grams." Tyree put her in a chokehold, rubbing his fist on her head. Y/n spanked his arm , making him let go.

"Don't do that , Tyree. Hey , grandma." Karissa gave her grandma a hug, wrapping her arms around her neck. Everyone seem to be so happy when grandparents came over.

Seeing they were occupied, Y/n went upstairs, seeing Keith was out the shower.

"Your mom's downstairs." She took a seat on the bed, crossing her legs, Keith getting dressed. Be threw some sweats on, going downstairs.

"Hey, ma." Keith gave his mom a hug , placing a kiss on her forehead. Looking at his kids, he thought about the last time him & his wife had the house to themselves.

"Can you take them out for ice cream or something?" He handed her a $50 bill. She looked at Keith confused, but thought about why he wanted the kids to leave.

"Kids, come on. We're going for ice cream today!" She clapped as the kids grabbed their belongings, going out to her jeep. Keith Jr. stayed behind grabbing his glasses and dictionary.

"I love you dad." Keith smiled bending down to his youngest.

"I love you too, young man." He watched until they were all into their grandma's car, exiting the driveway.

-------

"Baby, stop." Y/n whined as Keith kissed up and down her body. Keith had a fetish when it came to her in shorts. He ignored her demands, still making his way down to her hot box.

"Stop." She pushed his head away, making it jerk back. She sat up in the bed, crossing her legs.

"What's up with you? Since when you don't want sex?" She didn't answer him. Keith sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Just please tell me what's wrong."

"It's just all we ever do is have kids when we get by ourselves. Keith, we've been having children since high school, and you want another one. I wanna give you another baby, but I'm just getting back to work and I'm too busy to have another kid."

"That's it?"

"What do you mean if that's it?"

"You don't wanna have sex because I want another kid? Remember, I have pullout game." Keith got up from the bed, digging in the nightstand.

"Not from what I see." Keith laid on his back, laughing at her comment. His hands captured her back, pulling her on top.

"I ain't forcing you, but I know I ain't let the kids leave for nothing. You gone have to ride this dick or something."

"Only if you wear a condom."

"No promises."