56 | shenanigans

"Hey, baby!" Y/n swung the door open, engulfing her huge boyfriend in a hug. He'd just came from his football banquet, and Y/n's parents wanted to welcome him with a nice dinner.

"Man, I miss you so much." Keith's voice came off more as a groan than sympathy. Kissing his girlfriend on the cheek, they walked inside, closing the door to the home.

"There's my handsome boy!" Y/n's mom pinched Keith's cheeks, kissing his forehead. It was always nice to Keith with this lovely welcoming from her family.

"Big man!" Keith dabbed up her dad, ending in a manly, rough hug. Y/n escorted her man to the kitchen, taking a seat. Mrs. Y/l/n began eating everything down on the table.

🌞

"Aw, man, that really hit the spot tonight." Keith sat back, blazer unbuttoned and his shoes halfway on. Chugging the rest of his sparkling water, he gave in.

"Thanks honey." After a conversation among her parents, Y/n grabbed Keith's hand, leading him to her room.

Stripping out of her dress, a large T-shirt went over her body. Keith kicked his shoes completely off, falling onto his back.

"You tired ?" Y/n crawled on his chest, taking a seat on his full belly. She began rubbing his shoulders up and down, soothing him.

His arms wrapped around her waist, caving the T-shirt in. The couple made eye contact for a couple of seconds.

"I miss you." Her voice was a tad above a whisper. His lips cracked a small smile, blinking.

"Miss you more, snugglebutt." Keith flipped the two over, landing on top of her, placing mushy kisses on her face.

"Omg! Keith stop!" Y/n laughed under him, pushing his face away. Keith laughed to himself, taking his blazer and pants off.

Y/n searched for something to watch as he found a pair of his sweats in her drawer. Keith got in the bed, wrapping his arms around her, cuddling into a spooning position.

Y/n finally felt complete now that Keith had came back. In less than 5 minutes, Y/n felt Keith's hand slide up her leg underneath the cover. Her panties instantly became wet. Keith beginning to slide her panties down, kissing her shoulder.

"Don't fight it." Keith whispered against her ear.