34 | druma 1

Lifting the baby out the carseat, Y/n sat Keith Jr on her lap. She got him ready, placing a bib around his neck. Brushing his hair down with the baby comb, she passed her hand over it, placing his shoes on after. Just then, Keith Sr, her boyfriend walked in the room.

"Hey, baby. Wassup, lil dude." Keith placed a kiss on her lips, taking the baby in his arms. Y/n slipped her shoes on, grabbing the baby bag. Keith and Y/n were bringing Keith Jr. spend time with his mom.

Keith Jr. wasn't Y/n real child, but she treated, bathed, fed, took care of and loved like he was her own kid. It was just Heather in the way of her having a relationship with Keith Jr.

"M-mama!" Keith Jr. clapped his hands, his arms reaching out to Y/n. Her eyes went to Keith, seeing a smirk on his face. Taking the baby back into her arms, she rocked him, kissing all over his face. Keith Jr. laughed, grabbing onto her necklace.

"I'll go put him in the car." Y/n made her way to the car, strapping Keith Jr. in. Keith came out with his portable play pen and baby bag. Y/n handed him a bottle for the road.

"You're gonna be a great mother, you know?"

------
Keith pulled into the driveway of Heather's house. She wasn't living in the nest situation, Keith just wanted his son safe and healthy.

"You ready to see mama?" Keith looked in the backseat, seeing Keith Jr asleep, his bottle in his left arm. Y/n found it so cute.

"Aww!" Y/n took a picture, saving it to her memories. Keith laughed at her , going to get the baby from the other side. Y/n got out, placing the baby bag over her shoulder, the play pen in her hand. She followed behind Keith, him knocking on the door.

"What?!" Heather yelled as she sat on the couch. She heard Keith's voice, getting up to go over to the door. Opening the screen door, Keith walked in with Keith Jr sleeping on his shoulder. Y/n placed the items down.

Keith walked over to his swing, placing him in it. He woke up in those seconds, bursting into a fit of cries. Taking it in her hands, Y/n rushed over to the baby, cradling him in her arms. She rubbed behind his ear, making him fall asleep again. She placed him back in the swing, putting the cover over him.

Heather eyed her down, somewhat jealous of how she had a magic touch for babies without being a mother.

"Well, we're gonna go. Don't forget to give him some medicine, and Y/n made him some cookies, they're in his bag." Keith spoke as he walked out. Y/n followed behind.

"Bitch always doing somethin' " Heather mumbled under breath, but Y/n heard her exact words. She's been rude to Y/n since her and Keith got together. Y/n still took care of her kid, and never mistreated Keith Jr. not even once.

"Oh, so I'm a Bitch now? Last time I check, you don't even do shit for your own child! You sit up here and let niggas fuck you back to back but I'm the bitch! Bitch i could give two fucks if you don't like me, because by the end of the day, I'm 100% more woman than you. Learn how to raise a baby before you open your fucking legs." Y/n's face was red and her heart was on fire. Keith stood at the door, pulling her arm, making her snatch away. He's never saw this side of her before.

Heather charged at Y/n, knocking her on the ground. Getting up, her fists swung allover the place, punching Heather in the nose. Keith held her waist, trying to stop her.

"Y/n, stop!" Keith grabbed Y/n's waist, making her fling to the ground. She got up, pushing pass Keith, stomping outside. Keith slammed the door, rushing over to the car.

------

The couple were now home, Y/n getting out , slamming the door. She waited for Keith to unlock the door, rushing in once he did.

"I'm so-" Keith grabbed her arm as she was trying to go upstairs.

"Don't fucking touch me." Her orbs were a darker color than usual. She was really pissed at him, and there would be only one possible way to fix it.

Had to update it😘