14 | Nerdy 3

Waking up from a sleepful dream, Y/n heard her alarm go off. She didn't have school today, so she could've slept how long she pleased, but she loved to wake up early.

"Let's see." Her palms went over to her phone, going on wattpad. Checking her updates, her phone screen went blank, going to the bathroom.
:

"I'm so into you , I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm so into you." Y/n sang as she tried to hit the main and background singers. Rolling the vacuum around the living room, her thoughts exited the nosie from anywhere else.

Keith stood outside her door, banging on it. Putting the vacuum down, Y/n went over to the door, opening it.

"Why the fuck - Keith, why are you here? Go home." She began closing the door, his foot jumping to the front.

"Please, can we talk?"

"Fine. Come in." Her legs walked after Keith who'd already taken a seat on her couch.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace. Now, what do you want to talk about?" Her arms came to a fold as she sat in the chair across from him.

"Whyd you blow me off the other day?"

"You'd never understand. How you found out where I live anyways."

"Never leave your information with Mrs. Ross." She remembered she left her transcript with the algebra teacher.

"But tell me so I can understand this. I really wanna get to know you."

"Well, I don't make friends very easily. My books are my friends. The library is my second home. You take a guess."

"Who are your sisters?"

"Bookmarks." Keith laughed at her statement, Y/n smiling a little. Seeing her pearly whites, his eyes lit up at her gorgeous smile.

"Back to where we were. About the other day?"

"Well, since you're so worried, when I was in 6th grade, I was going out with this "nerd"." Her fingers did the quotation marks.

"His name was Luke. We used to be best friends I would say. One night, we went to the movies and he asked me out then, so you know, as a kid, I said yes. We continued until 8th grade and I went over to his house." A tear fell from her eye.

"We did it, and I got pregnant. The next week, he posted the video of us and-" She stopped to wipe her hot tears. Walking over to her, he hugged her, wiping some of her tears away.

"He exposed me, K-Keith , and I had a miscarriage the same week. I was only 13." Now Keith knew why she stayed to herself, but it hit him.

"Luke James?" She shook her head 'no'.

"No, but Keith please don't tell anybody."

"I promise. You'll be alright, ok?" Her head nodded.

:

The two laid in Y/n's bed, Keith's arms around her, watching Netflix. Y/n was a real cool girl deep down inside, she just needed Keith to heal her.

And that's all I got. I am getting so tired of my hair shrinking at school !!!!!! 😕