3 | Lean on me 2

"No, Keith. I can't come back home right now. You're just gonna have to use what they have." Y/n hung up her phone, getting back to work. Living with Keith has been fun, but he stresses her out a lot. She didn't mind helping him, but it was time for him to start looking for official jobs.

After 2 hours of working and typing, Y/n grabbed the files, going to the copy machine. Refilling the ink, Y/n heard her name being called. Turning around, she seen Keith standing there.

"You have a client."

"Thank you, Melinda. I got it from here. Come on, Keith." Y/n linked her arms with his, bringing him to the office. After closing her door, she was ready to blow on Keith, ready to call him every bad word in the dictionary.

"Keith, what the fuck are you doing here?" She tried to whisper. Keith knew better than to come at her job, especially with this mess.

"I just missed you, Y/n, and you weren't there for breakfast. I'm sorry if you're mad but it's boring home alone." Keith's been staying with her for 3 1/2 weeks, he was loving it so far, but he could tell his friend was getting uneasy on letting him stay there.

.

The day was now over and Y/n's been watching an eye out for Keith the whole time. Closing the door to her office, Y/n told Keith to walk in front of her.

"Go ahead. I don't need these hoes looking at you." His lips turned into a smirk, walking slowly in front of her. Pushing him foward, the two were finally by the elevator.

"I need a break." Her head laid against Keith's head as he began rubbing her shoulders. No doubt in her mind that it didn't feel good.

"I sent out an application this morning." His fingers rubbing deeper into her joints, becoming pleasure to her. Keith was about to place his lips on her neck before the elevator ding, nothing them to get off.

Trailing behind Y/n, Keith was now at her car.

"I'll drive. Just relax." She just got in the passenger seat without any questions.

"How'd you get here anyway?"

"Taxi." She laughed, covering her face.

"Your dumbass would do anything to come and see me." After the pair were riding around the streets, they finally appeared in her driveway.

"Don't get out yet." Keith ran to the other side, opening the door. Getting her out bridal style, the man closed the door with his foot, going inside the house.

"Omg, Keith, what is up with you?" Her voice pitched from her beginning to laugh.

"You said you need a break." The door closed, Keith carrying Y/n up to the room. Taking off her heels, Y/n sat on her bed, beginning to rub her heels. Walking in heels all day will not end with a pretty result.

"Get undressed and just wait in the bathroom. I ran your water already." Y/n smiled as she slipped out her dress.

"And what is all this for, Keith?"

"YOU SAID YOU NEED A BREAK and ima give you one. Now get ass naked and wait in the tub. I'll be back." The girl walked to the bathroom, stripping from her bra&pantie set.

Getting situated in the tub, Y/n covered her private parts with bubbles so Keith wouldn't see her. It wasn't a problem for Keith to see her naked, it just felt weird enough he was already being so nice all of a sudden.

Hearing footsteps in the room, she heard Keith finally come into the bathroom with a big towel and oils.

"I never did since 2010 with my mom, so act like my fingers feel good." He sat on her bathroom stool, putting his long fingers to work. Y/n sat back, feeling the warm wave on her body and the warm oils hit her feet.

Not done!