57| (hollow)een 2

not Halloween, but I just figured we should pick up from here🙂

"Daddy, you wanna candy?" Myles sat on Keith's lap, holding a tootsie roll up to him. Keith took it, unwrapping it.

"Thanks, buddy." The tootsie roll covered his mouth as he chewed on it. Y/n watched as he bonded with Myles.

"Come on, baby. It's time to take your costume off." Myles nodded, jumping down from his daddy's lap.

"I'll be back daddy." The little boy ran, going up the stairs, disappearing into his room. Keith admired Y/n as she grabbed a wine glass.

He missed that body and the love making they used to have. Y/n turned around, grabbing the red wine.

"You want some?" Keith shook his head 'no', standing up. He walked over to her, grabbing her waist.

"I love you mama." He looked down, seeing wet stains on his shirt. Y/n clenched onto his waist crying.

"I love you too Keith. Me and Myles miss you so much." Her tears were wiped from Keith's long finger.

"I know I know." His hands rubbed her back, hearing Myles come downstairs.

"Mama, I'm tired, come read to me."

"I'm coming baby. I'll be right back." Y/n began to walk, bearing Keith's footsteps behind her. Keith followed until they were in the room. Y/n took a seat, grabbing 'Thomas the train' , flipping to page 16.

🌞

Y/n closed the book quietly, placing it on his nightstand. Keith sat comfortably in Myles bean bag, watching Y/n.

"Good night baby." A kiss was placed on his forehead, walking out the room. Keith did the same, putting the cover up to his neck.

The door had a crack left in it as the adults disappeared down the hallway. Grabbing her glass of wine, Y/n began making her way in the dark living room.

Keith grabbed her waist, following behind. He led her to the couch, kissing her neck.

"N-no Keith,we can't right now."

"Shh." He took his shirt off in a heartbeat, throwing it across the room, lifting her in his arms. His lips attached back to her neck, laying her down.

"I miss us." Her pants began coming off, so was her panties. Keith wasted no time in ripping her shirt and bra off. She laid there naked, her legs being spread wide open. Keith admired her pink clit, giving it a touch.

"Mm." Y/n moaned a little, grabbing his fingers.

"Get up." Y/n happily got off the couch, giving Keith time to lay down. After doing so, Y/n got onto his lap, sliding down on his shaft.

"Ahh!" A breath of pleasure and pain washed over her, grabbing onto his shoulders. Keith groaned from her wetness.

"Damn, you still tight huh?" He gave her ass a smack, holding her cheeks in his hands. She began bouncing up and down, hearing a stirring sound of cream.

"Fuck!" Her head laid into his neck, feeling him take complete control.

"Damn I miss this pussy." His teeth were stuck together, pounding her from underneath as she held onto his chest.

"Shit, fuck me papi! yess!" Her body stood hp, taking control, bouncing her hardest on his dick. Her kitty began squishing, creaming over Keith.

"Let's take this upstairs, baby." Y/n tried to stand, falling into Keith's arms. After the door was locked, Keith watched as Y/n arched her back, legs dangling off the bed.

Sliding his dick in sideways, he began stroking the young woman, leaving her speechless. Y/n laid her head in the bed, receiving the penetration and pleasure her husband was giving her after 2 years of no sexual inter course.

She'd use a vibrator every now and then but it wouldn't fulfill her sexual needs.

"Who's pussy is this?" She felt a slap to the ass, still speechless. Keith picked up the pace, shoving more of himself into her.

"I ask who's pussy is this?" She felt the sweat from his forehead onto her lower back. The room was hot already and the air smelt of pure love making.

"It's all y-yours baby, just yours." Getting tired from the backshots, Keith rubbed against her anal, feeling himself about to bust.

🌞

"M-fuc-ah!" She held onto Keith's waist as he slowly came in her. Feeling the cream go down her clit and inside of her, her head rest back as Keith repeatedly kissed her lips and neck.

"You ok?" Y/n nodded, balling up into the cover next to Keith. He looked around at the walls he missed.

"I love you, and the kids ." A kiss was placed on her forehead, rubbing her side arm. A smile plastered on her lips, shutting her eyes.

"We love you too, baby."

"ITS THE POLICE, OPEN UP!" Banging was created on the door as her eyes widened. The first thing she could think about was Myles.

So, what's been up,guys ? Keith posted, so that's......rare 🤷🏽‍♀️