26 | touchdown

Slamming her hand down on the alarm clock, Y/n woke up, cracking her neck. She looked at the calender on the wall before the nightstand, seeing today was Keith's game day.

"Wake up!!!! No sleeping late on game day! Get up lazy butt!" She pulled the covers off Keith, him grabbing his muscles from the cold air.

"I said wake up!" She dragged Keith by his arm out the bed, making him fall on the floor. His frowned turned into a smile, raising his head up.

"What's today?"

"Game day!"

"What are you gonna do?"

"Eat!"

"I can't hear you! What you gonna do, Keith?" Keith stood up from the bed, his muscles flexing.

"WE GO EAT!" His yelling filled the room, hurting her ears a little. She didn't care, Y/n supported her man through whatever.

"What you gonna take home?"

"You." He smirked down at his partner. Her face turned to serious mode.

"What?"

"That big W baby."

"That's what I'm talking about. Now go get ready. You have 2 hours and we out this bitch." Y/n ran to the bathroom with Keith following after her.

:

Y/n walked alongside Keith, holding his helmet, her arm tucked in his. She was whispering positive things to him the whole time. Just then, a rival teammate came up to Keith.

"I see you brought a homemade cheerleader, KP." Cam said to Keith referring to Y/n. She laughed at his words, making sure to not step out of character.

"Homemade cheerleader? That's cute, but wait til my man take that big win home. By the way, is your wife still shopping at the swap meet?" Keith grabbed her arm before it could've gone further.

They were finally on their sidelines, Y/n sitting the helmet down. Bringing his tall body down, she grabbed the sides of his face, pressing her forehead against his.

"What you about to do?"

"Eat, baby."

"And take home that win. Don't listen to these niggas, you ma real hitta!" Y/n started singing to him. Keith heard the ref blow the whistle, meaning it was time to start.

"Now, go tiger. I love you."

"Love you more, thickums." Keith's lips leaned in, placing themselves against hers. Keith grabbed his helmet, placing his guard in. Her air pinkied Y/n, running towards the coach. Y/n took a seat, watching the crowd fill in.

:

"GO, K-DUBS!" Y/n jumped from her seat, clapping to the field. She got numerous stares, but didn't care. Keith needed motivation, and she wasn't afraid to be it or give it.

"Ma'am, I can't se-" Y/n turned around, her hands going to her sides.

"Ma'am, I don't care if you can't see. You clearly don't know me, and wouldn't like to. You should've picked another seat." Y/n turned her attention back to Keith on the field. The quarter was over now, and Keith went back to the bench.

Taking a sip of water, the game was back in play. She watched Keith enough times to know how to score a touchdown, also she watched him on Xbox, so her mind was very active in this sport.

"Keith, watch out!" A rival teammate slammed into Keith, making the ball fly across the sideline, but Keith stayed on the ground, holding his knee. The medical aid went over to him, attention on his leg. Y/n watched as they put him onto a roller bed. The coach whistled, the quarter being over.

Going down from the bleachers, Y/n took the back way to the medical office where Keith was held. Opening the door, teammates stood around Keith as he sat in bed with a golden cup.

"Hey, baby, are you alright?" She walked over to him, the players leaving the room.

"Of course. This shit happens all the time, nigga hating on my skills and shit."

"Stop talking like that. Your leg almost broke in half."

"But, aye, thanks to you, I'm bringing this bad boy home." He held the trophy in the air, before kissing it.

"Ayeeee, K-DUBS in affect." She laughed a little as he sat the trophy down. A comfortable silence came between the two.

"I love you, girl."

"Aw, I love you too, KP. But what did you do today?" She went by his side, placing a kiss on his lips.

"EAT!"

Shit, Keith still on my radar💭💘