12 | Bed&Breakfast 6

"Teach her a lesson." Keith Sr. walked out the room as Keith watched a sleeping Y/n. She's been knocked out for some hours now, but it was time for her to wake up.

Keith smiled as his fingers trailed downwards. Tracing an outline on her pearl, Y/n began to wake up, realizing he was touching her. His long fingers almost went into her canal, but she grabbed his wrists.

The tall male got on top of her, kissing her neck. His lower abdomen sat perfect in between her legs. His erection showed off under his jeans. Rising up from kissing, Y/n cried as she fought him to get off.

"Ke-get off!" Y/n cried out, Keith taking his clothes off. She was now full naked and her legs were spread wide on the table she laid on.

Pulling his boner out his jeans, his chest was already bare. Y/n's eyes wanted to stay glued to his body, but that definetly wasn't the time.

"Shh." His hard shaft slid into her warm hole. She hasn't been filled in half a year, and to say he was a killer, he wasn't small either.

"Fuck!" Her mouth was covered with his dirty palm that smelt of motor oil & body parts. His strokes were slow.

Keith groaned from her tightness, speeding his pace up. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt her walls being stretched out.

"Mm!" Her moans were coming through his hand as his shaft penetrated her kitty. Her other arm scratched at his back, bringing him closer.

Picking her legs up to his waist, Keith started to give her powerful strokes that touched her soul. All you heard throughout the room was Keith's manhood slapping against her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Her muffled moans were now free from his hands. Flipping her onto her stomach on the table, Keith slid back into her palace.

"Mm!" Her voice turned Keith on, hearing the sound of her ass clapping around his hard dick. Feeling himself about to bust, Keith grabbed her hips, beating her guts up.

"Damn." A groan came out his mouth as he pulled on her hair tightly to the root. She was now throwing her ass back for him in a way he couldn't handle.

Smacking her ass, his hand lets go of her hair, holding her hips. Y/n felt a burning pit in her stomach, knowing she was gonna cum.

"Fuck! Ahh!" Her moans got louder than their juices mixing together. Y/n began throwing her cheeks back harder, moaning his name. She couldn't believe she was doing this; especially with a complete stranger.

Keith attached a piece of duct tape over her mouth, blocking her moans out. His strokes became slower, a sloshing noise appearing again.

Y/n head was down as her back arched, cheeks still connecting with Keith's pelvis. She held her tears back as he kitty received a vicious pounding.

Feeling him gaze over her spot, her walls clenched around him, knowing it was her sensitive spot, Keith hitting it over and over. His eyes rolled back as his dick was starting to coat in Y/n's juices.

' the fuck is going on ?' Y/n"s thoughts were interrupted by her cumming around Keith's shaft. Feeling her juices, Keith came right after her, shooting his load into the girl.

Keith's semen filled her tummy, making her fall face down on the table. Her body came in contact with the cold metal underneath her, the rest of her juices trembling out of her.

She looked back at Keith, him taking the duct tape from her mouth, her mouth forming a scream from the pain.

Keith Sr. & Mama Jen heard a scream come from Y/n. Making his way to the room, Keith Sr. opened the door, seeing Y/n bare naked on the table with cum oozing out her kitty from behind.

He seen Keith with no shirt and his boxers on.

"You stupid fuck! You got her pregnant already?" Mama Jen had appeared in the room seconds later. Her & Keith Sr. shared a look while Keith stood in the corner, his head down.

"We have no choice but to keep her alive." Keith's heart jumped a little, meaning he can fuck her some more and see her beautiful face, and she was having his baby/babies.

:

"Ah!" Y/n climbed from off top of Keith, laying next to him. Hearing a knock at the door, Y/n covered herself up, along with Keith.

"Come in!" The door opened, revealing Mama Jen and their twins, Klarrisa & Haven. The two little girls ran over to their bed, jumping on them.

The twins had a bowl in their hands, which was a no for Y/n having food in the room

"What you eating, baby?" Y/n asked Haven as she chewed on her snacks. She held the bowl tightly to her stomach. She was the "always hungry" one out the two.

"Grandma made us us fried fingers & ketchup for lunch." Y/n heard Klarrisa say, Keith holding her. He laughed as she ate the ketchup off the finger. Klarrisa was the "active, loud one"

"These are good, mom." Keith took one from Klarrisa's bowl, her whining.

"Daddy! Get your own!"

"I'm sorry, princess." Over the past 2 years, Y/n helped him with his speech lessons while he blessed her😉.

"There's more in the kitchen, but get dressed, there's more people coming to stay here, Greg just called."

Ending of Bed&Breakfast!!!! ❤