31 | best 2

"Huh?" Y/n's hand threw leftover hair over shoulder, trying to dodge her husband's questions. He found his way out the seat, walking up to her.

" I ask where were you? "

"Baby, I was at work. What do you mean?" She flinched as his hand moved some of her hair back. His jaw clenched at the dark hickeys she obviously received from another man.

"Don't lie to me, Y/n. Where the fuck were you?!"

"AT WORK!" She walked away, Khalid grabbing her arm. His light complexion face was now devil red. She became scared a little as his grip got tighter on her wrist.

"Khali- you're hurting me."

"Who the fuck were you with, Y/n?! I know you weren't to work. I went over there. Don't lie to me."

"I was at work you stupid fuck! Don't put your hands on me ever again in your fucking life!" Y/n stormed away, going to grab her keys.

"If you walk out that door, don't come back."

"Oh, don't worry, I don't wanna be in this shit hole with you." Her feet jogged to her car, slamming the door shut.

Y/n called Keith's phone, hearing him pick up on the second ring. Keith was the first person she would run with her problems to.

"Hey, can I come by?" She whispered into her mobile device. Just by her tone, Keith could tell they had got into an argument.

"Yeah, come on. The door closes at 6." The duo hung up, Y/n pulling out the driveway. Khalid watched her from the upstairs bedroom, seeing her zoom down the street.

Pulling up to Keith's crib, She got out, slamming her car door. Just thinking about Khalid pissed her off allover again. Y/n was the female to get mad and stay mad until a special someone made her happy.

Letting herself into Keith's house, she heard the sink running , meaning he was in the kitchen. She made her way in there, seeing him stirring a pot. She smiled at his husband material ways, hugging his waist behind.

"Hi." He looked back at the short girl who stood there, her hair a mess. The hickeys from their previous sex session stood clear on her neck. It was no way she could've hidden it from Khalid.

"I think he knows." Her droopy eyes looked up at Keith, arms still around his waist. Keith gave her back pleasing rubs as she laid her head on his middle abdomen.

"And if he does?"

"Keith, he's your best friend and he's my husband. I've been sleeping around with you since our wedding, this feels wrong."

"If it feels so wrong, why are you here?" Keith's body separated from hers, going to the other side of the kitchen. Her eyes began to water.

"Keit-"

"It's me or him. I'm not about to dicking you down while you with ole boy."

"Keith, I want you, and you know that. Why you think I'm here?" There was knock to the door, catching his attention. Turning the sink off, he wiped his palms with the dry towel beside the sink. Lowering the stove, he made his way to the door.

"Wassup man?" Khalid pushed Keith aside walking into his home.

"Where's my wife? I see her fucking car here! Y/n, where the fuck you at!" He ran up and down the stairs, not seeing her. Y/n heard everything from the kitchen, her heart beating 1000 mph.

"She ain't here, you need to go, man." Keith tried to politely push Khalid out his home, not trying to cause drama, even though he already has done enough of that.

"I know that Bitch here! Y/n, get out here. I know you fucking this nigga." Y/n stayed quiet in the kitchen, hearing his footsteps appear.

"You!" Khalid stormed towards Y/n, his hands going around her neck. Her breathing just that quick became short.

"St- Keith!" Keith ran to the two, grabbing Khalid by his shirt. Keith sent a punch to his jaw, making him fall to the floor. Y/n ran to Keith, trying to pull him off, but he was still pounding Khalid's face. He was coming close to knocking him out.

"Keith, stop!" He was finally getting tired, getting off the ground.

"Get the fuck out my house nigga!" Finding his inner strength, Khlaid got off the ground, his nose bleeding onto the wood floors. Keith couldn't stand when a man would put his hands on a female, but Khalid deserved it, and he would do anything to protect Y/n.

"This ain't over bitch!"

"Fuck you! You never treated me right anyway!" Y/n was about to charge after him, but Keith held her back. He exited the house, knowing his way out.

Y/n noticed Keith's knuckles were bleeding. She had finger marks around her neck, but she was more concerned with Keith.

"Ill get the aid kit. Stay put." She made her way upstairs to his bathroom. Looking for the alcohol, her thoughts were interrupted with a gun shot.

Dropping everything, she quickly made her way downstairs. His body laid in the doorway, an instant blood puddle forming.

"What'd you do?!"

Who you think got shot? This is a mini cliffhanger as you can tell, but I get my report card Thursday😭 my mom better not visit my civics class🙆 but ya girl smart, so she can't fuss💁 and I ordered my new phone today (7s+) I wanted a x but my mom was like "that's too high." but wanna buy range rovers & shit 😕💭