39 | proud mary 2

'Ding!' The bell rung, everyone spilling out the classroom. Y/n stayed back a little longer, grabbing her belongings. She didn't feel like being pushed together with students in the hallways.

"Uh, Y/n, can I talk to you for a minute?" She heard a voice, making her look up. Woody stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Mhm."

"Well, I see you've been frustrated today, and I would like to ask if you would wanna come to a bonfire tonight? My house."

"I don't kno- I barely know you, Woody." He nodded in understanding, grabbing her bag. He threw it around his shoulder.

"What you doing?" She giggled to herself, walking beside him. He just ignored her, walking outside. A red flash scanned his eyes as he saw the car beeping mentally.

"Here we are. Get home safe."

"How'd you know this was my car?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she unlocked her car. Woody shrugged it off.

"It just looks like your type. Sexy and clean just like you."

"Slow your roll, fella. I'll see you later."

"Wait! If you change your mind, here's my number, I'll give you the address." She took the sticky note, placing it on her steering wheel.

"Will do. Bye, Woody."

"Bye, beautiful."

---

Y/n sat in her queen size, throwing the darts at her wall poster. She groaned in frustration at not having anything to do. Grabbing her binder from the nightstand, the yellow sticky note was held to it.

"Mine as well go." She called the number, hearing a pick up on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Woody, it's Y/n. Is it still ok if I come tonight?"

"Hell yeah. I knew you was gonna call." She chuckled as he gave her the address. Finding another attire set, her keys were grabbed, going to the destination.

--
"Wassup." Woody had a snow hat, pullover, timbs and his jeans sagged a little. He looked so good to her. Her stomach began to cramp at the cold weather.

"Woody, it's fucking cold out here." She groaned, starting to rub her stomach. A smirk played onto his face, smelling the iron leak from her hotbox.

"It'll get warmer." His arms wrapped around her waist as they walked towards the crowd. A big fire with couples surrounded it.

"Guys!" The chattering was silent, everyone's eyes landing on her. Their senses began to rise, heart rushing from all the blood. A wind of breeze ran over her body, Woody's eyes turning black.

"This is Y/n. She's MY mate for the night. Y/n this is Parker, Chris, Bianca, Dayton, Joshua, Kelsie, Grant and his girlfriend Laurie." The tall girl quickly got up to shake hands with Y/n.

"You smell good. What is it? Irononic?" Woody's eyes landed on her fangs that was making their way into her neck.

"Get off her back. Keep your distance, she's not feeling good." Y/n's thoughts were running until she heard another car door shut.

"Y'all really started the party without me?" A tall light figure walked up closer, her heart dropping. He was the most handsome creature she's ever seen.

"Who's this one?"

"Y/n, this is Keith."

Shitty!!! I got my phone though ☺☺☺, But Awwwww , Keith was like "miss you babe." on Ryan's post 🌸 ! I swearrrrr !!!!!!