You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [27]

Picture of Gustavo and Kelly :)! Unfortunately Joe is not in this. Whoops I just spoiled some (>.<)...on with the story ;]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:There's Always a Second Chance:.

Secret Pov

"Sooo you want me to get it back?" The idiot stated for the eleventh time.

"Yes! It's all I want at the moment to get rid of these -hicc!- hiccups." I groaned.

"How? She's a girl. It's against my principles." Idiot mumbled. I didn't bother to remember his name, he was just a worker as all.

"Haha! Seriously? If ANY girl -hiccup!- had it then she can be captured and -hicc!- tormented by anyone." I lied.

"Huh? That's a knew one." Idiot scratched his head.

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes. "Now -hicc!- go!"

"Now?"

"Now!"

"Riiiight nooow?" Idiot stalled.

"NOW!" Idiot makes me angry.

And just like that, the heat rose to my face and what stood in Idiot's place was a ball of fire.

"Not again..." I mumbled and put a hand to my face.

----------------------------

3rd Person Pov

"Alright...dogs." Gustavo sat at his desk as the four BTR guys stood before him. "Julie's on her way-"

"Julie? I knew it!" Carlos pumped a fist in the air in triumph independence.

"Did she bring anyone with her?" James jumped in.

"Or something! Like a hamburger. I'm hungry." Kendall patted his stomach which immediately growled in response.

As Gustavo tried to get their attention back, Logan said something, "Why would she bring a hamburger? She doesn't even like hamburgers!"

"DOGS!"

They all turned at once. "SHE'S COMING! SO....GET THE PARTY READY!" Gustavo commanded.

It was silent for three Mississippi's. "Uh..why?" Kendall finally asked.

"Her birthday was over a week ago! So...now!"

Everyone scrambled to get everything in place before Julie could make it back to Rocque records.

Ehh, let's make it an hour later....

Julie's Pov

"I don't see why allof us have to see her dad. He's nawt mine." Malorie whined to Mick as her and Mick trailed behind Ailey, Zoey, and me.

Mick didn't say a word. I decided I wasn't going to call him by his nickname anymore. That kiss totally blown our friendship and he knew it!

"Oh shut up! You complained about having to share a room with us and now THIS!" Ailey clenched her fist and mumbled, "Bloody hell!"

"Calm down." Mick sighed for the 7th time. I counted. Not that I cared or anything.....

"Julie!"

"What?" I snapped, annoyed.

"Is this Rocque Records?" Zoey asked, like talking to a child mid-temper.

"Yes." I let Zailey open up the door for me and walk behind them. I was just so irritated with myself and-