You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [33]

Okay, my cousin used my laptop and now my comma button is all out of sort so if you see missing commas that should be there, let me know because now I have to press it really hard. (My period button too.) On with the story!

.:Par-tay:.

Julie's Pov

Rocque Records

"I'm going away for a few days. Getting away from this...town."

The guys and I were listening to my Dad's new trip, getting even more excited by the second.

"You have access to the studio, in case you have a song in mind, the BTR car and," He looked like he was going to regret his next free place but said anyway, "My mansion."

That's all he had to say to get the guys happy because they gave a cheerful "Whoopee!"

"But." Gustavo interrupted our happiness.

"NO PARTIES!"

"What?!" We all shout together.

~~~

"Malorie gives me the creeps. She's like a little sister who knows too much about...things." Kendall shuddered. I was currently asking the guys individually what they thought about Malorie.

"Oh." I reply.

~

"Malorie? She's like Katie but only dumber and older." Carlos shrugged. "Don't tell her I said that!" He told me as an afterthought.

"Promise Thomas."

~

"Hot but annoying." James said.

I cringed a little at the word, "hot", but I was satisfied.

~

"I wouldn't know, I don't know her." Logan said.

"Good. You don't want to know Malorie."

He smiled. "Is that a fact?"

"Mhm." I nodded seriously.

~

"Results." Malorie and Ailey say at the same time, the minute I walk in.

"Weird, hot, annoying, and someone doesn't know you." I plop myself down on the couch.

"Who said hot?! Was it Carlos?" Ailey shouted. Remembering that she was suppose to ignore me, she blushed and turned away to fiddle with the curtains.

"James." I say dully. I was so over the girl's night mishap but she obviously wasn't.

"Yes!" Malorie pumped her fist in the air annoyingly. (Is that a word.) "The hottest guy in BTR thinks I'm hot! Me!"

"And annoying." I added gleefully. She shrugged that one off and skipped out the door to claim her man. Hers? Since when does Julie Rocque think that? A sign meaning I'm over James? Maybe.

"See, Carlos is loyal!" Ailey typed out loud to her computer. I roll my eyes and stomp out the door. I didn't need her attitude.

~~

Ailey's Status: Feeling like my boyfriend is loyal!

Well I had a status of my own. I was updating my SplashFace. It was the hottest site around so far.

Julie's Status: So many awesome new friends at this club! (iPhone update)

Of course this was a lie because for one I'm not at a club and two, no people at the mansion. The guys went on a car trip to anywhere but, and I quote; here.