You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [37]

Okay, here's a recap on what's going on: Julie, her polar opposite twin, Kendall, and Jacob are in a dim blue room. Kendall is getting attracted to Julie's twin. Polar opposite will be named, Mindy. James, Logan, Carlos, and Ailey are in an all white room with a mysterious rainbow circle against the wall that Carlos is stuck in. Let's see what he's looking at.....

.:Cliché and Randomness:.

Carlos's Pov

"Carlos! I am Teebo! I see your future already! Exciting right?"

A weird, skinny looking dude sat in front of me. He was African American, black dread-locks that swung in slow motion in the dark room. He was short and sitting, meditating style. He had a Jamaican accent. His eyes were a tired brown, but he seemed like the most cheerful person in the world. He floated in midair with a light hanging over his head.

"Are you a fortune teller!?" I asked excitedly. He'll tell if I ever become a famous singer! Oh wait, I already am one!

"Yes I am. In your future I see," He closed his eyes and put his hands on his shorts. "You with....a girl. You've known her for quiet some time," Julie and Ailey. "She has brown hair......I cannot identify her eye color. A...yellow t-shirt," Ailey AND Julie both were wearing a yellow t-shirt today... "Mm, you love her, and she....loves you back....but," This is definitely Ailey. But was it wrong for Carlos wanting it to be Julie? "Someone is going to....come between you two......a guy. He wants your girl.....you will...um, my vision is going blurry."

"And what! I will what!?" I could still feel the guys pulling on my legs, pulling me away from the fortune teller.

Teebo opened his eyes and looked straight at me. "I can only see what will happen in the next 24 hours. It is night right now, you have 24 hours to find this girl."

"Can I have a hint?" I asked.

"I told you she's close to you, didn't I?"

Julie's Pov

"Kendall! Jacob!" I ran to my two best friends, I haven't seen in ages. "Julie!" They replied back, just as happy as me. We gave each other a group hug then, sat in a circle with my twin. "Who's that?" Jacob whisper as he pointed to my twin who was tugging on her long black hair. "That's..uh, I didn't get her name yet."

"It's Mindy. I am Julie's polar opposite twin. The opposite of her, no sarcasm intended." She smirked in my direction. I stuck my tongue out in return. "Your hot." Kendall blurted out.

Jacob stared at Kendall with wide eyes. Kendal blushed. "I-I-I mean-" He started

"Save it." Jacob interrupted him and sat on the other side of me. Away from Kendall. I stared at Kendall. It seemed like he was about to cry. I glanced at Jacob. He faced away from me but anger was clear on his beautiful face. Beautiful?

Naw, just attraction. I shook it off and faced Mindy. "Gay lovers?" She quirked an eyebrow. "Yeah, what's it to ya?" Jacob asked.

"It's just that..."

The next words were truly unforgettable.

"You guys are way to hot to be straight."

Ailey's Pov

"One, two, three!" With a final tug, Carlos came right out the rainbow screen.

"Finally!" I wiped imaginary sweat from my forehead. "Dudes! There's a fortune teller in there!" Carlos exclaimed excitedly.

"Really? What did she say to you?" James grinned in anticipation. " He said, I'll know my soulmate in the next 24 hours!" He clapped his hand like he couldn't wait. "Was his detailing good? Did he say that she had black dyed hair? Yellow t-shirt? What color eyes did he say?" My brain was going into overdrive with questions! It was a possibility that I am his soulmate, me!

"He said she had brown hair. A yellow t-shirt and he couldn't see her eyes." Carlos said.

"Oh." I was a bit disappointed, I admit, that sounds a lot like Julie.

I though it over a little bit more.

If Carlos and Julie are soulmates, then the world must have gone mad!

Gustavo's Pov

"New info, Griffin is coming in two days with a surprise that involves camera's..." My new assistant said to me. "Also, Kelly is 7 months pregnant and showing...a lot."

"Thanks Brandon, you can go now!" I barked. I had my daughter, her bestfriend, AND the dogs, gone! This was just a search for Kendall, then it turned to Kendall and Julie. Now everyone!

What to do....what to do....

Mindy's Pov

"How do we get out of here?" Julie whispered in my ear. "See that small door?" I pointed to the small door - that could only fit mice at the moment - in the far corner of the room. "Yeah." She nodded her head intently.

"Okay this sounds so cliché but....eat this piece of bread to shrink to th doors size, give it to the guys too." I pulled the magical bread - Mr. Wrong gave me personally - and handed it to my twin. "Alice in Wonderland, much." I heard her mutter to herself.

I watched as she handed the other pieces of bread to the guys. One by one, they bit off a chunk of bread and shrunk to the size of bugs. "Bye!" The guys squeaky voice rang from across the room.

"Thanks so much!" Julie waved. I waved back, knowing I would never see them again.

A/N: Okay, this is the part where you think they get out safely and it's a happily ever after....your so wrong. XD

Vote, comment, review please! Your comments keep me going! :)