You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [36]

Okay very important announcement: I got a few private messages saying how they don't  like the whole, 'Kendall being gay' thing and I'm going to set up a poll, Would you rather have Kendall gay, or straight? I'll link a poll or you can just write it down in your review. Thanks :)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Stupid Things That Go Nowhere:.

Kendall's Pov

"Do you know where we are?" I whisper-asked to Jacob in the dark.

"No idea. A dark room?" He replied.

No shit, I thought. "Do you hear that?"

That wasn't my voice. A sweaty hand gripped my hand. Jacob. I squeezed back.

"That sounds like...." Jacob trailed off.

"Hello?" Was that, Julie?

"Julie?" A light appeared out of nowhere and shined on a dark blue door.

"Kendall?" Julie asked. It was coming from the door. She sounded frightened, yet slightly relieved.

I led Jacob over to the door and pushed it open. It slid open with ease. And there, on the floor, was one beautiful girl. Julie was there too...

James Pov

Crunch!

"Be quiet!" I shushed to Logan, Ailey, and Carlos as we walked down a narrow path into the woods.

"Ucch, you shut up. It was the stick not me." Ailey complained from behind me.

I didn't reply though. A giant metal wall seemed to be coming from nowhere, appeared in front of my very eyes.

"Whoa."

"Guys look, a door!" Ailey pointed excitedly to a giant black metal door on the side of the square shaped, giangtic box.

We stood before her in anticipation. She dramatically put a hand on the door. "Hurry, the wind is picking up." Carlos urged.

She rolled her eyes but nevertheless, tugged on the door. It held tight. "It didn't open." Ailey said in disappointment.

"Well, let's keep going." Logan began walking off. "Wait!" Logan stopped and turned to see Ailey with her hands on her hips. "Julie's gotta be in here. She would go anywhere creepy and out of the ordinary." Ailey clarified with the flick of her wrist to the locked door.

"That doesn't seem like the Julie I know." I spoke for everyone.

"Whatever, we're going in. One way or the other!" Ailey stomped her way to the back of the wall, disappearing from view.

"Let's go, I don't want her getting lost." Carlos began walking in the same direction as her. Logan and I followed close behind.

On the other side of the wall was a giant hole with tape covering it up. A big rip was in the center of the tape which, Ailey must've went through because she was nowhere to be seen.

"Carlos, you first." But before Carlos could comprhend, Logan jumped into the hole, making it bigger.

Carlos shrugged and stepped in after him. Carlos's scream could be heard, like he was falling. I peer into the hole. Metal everywhere! So futuristic! I admired.

Before I knew it, I was losing my balance. I was falling into the seemingly dark hole! I tried grabbing for stable land or walls or anything to keep me from falling in, but it was too late. I was going in.

After Falling....

Ailey's Pov

"What a good landing." I say aloud as I land on a mattress that seemed to be there on purpose. Meanwhile, Carlos, Logan, and James landed on a metal table. A small one at that, making Carlos fall to the ground. The room was dark, the only source of light came from the metal table.

I crawled out the bed and made my way over to the boys. "Yall okay?" I ask, mostly to Carlos whose face was scrunched up in pain.

"Just peachy." Logan lifted his body off the table. Then, helped up Carlos.

He smiled at me. "What's next, deputy?"

I open my mouth to reply with a snappy voice, but a girl's raspy voice blocked out mine. "Well, well, well....stow aways."

We all turned at once to see a girl appear from the dark. Not just any girl...Julie! "Hell no, where have you been!" I ran up to give my best-friend a hug but before I could reach my hands out, she slapped them away.

Her face scrunched up in fear. A feeling rushed over me that this wasn't Julie. "Who are you." I ask.

"Can't you see, that's Julie!" Carlos put a hand on my shoulder. I smirked at his stupidity. "No it's not."

"How." James strided toward the impostor to give her a hug but Impostor kicks him right in the groin. James fell to the ground with a loud, thud! Impostor seemed to be scared out of her mind. "My name is Amanda."

 "Where is Julie?" I demanded.

"Ohhh, you want to see Julie? She's right through those doors." She pointed to a red painted door that was lit by a single red bulb in the entrance.

"Well okay!" Carlos skipped over to the door. Logan followed close behind. I inched my way to the door slowly. Carlos kicked open the door and ran in. Logan, James, and I peered into the room. It was all white, with a rainbow circle in the middle. It was the only source of color. Also, Carlos was sticking his hand into it.

"Carlos! You don't know what this is!" Logan rushed in.

"Go on in, don't be afraid," Amanda's voice drifted to my ears.

James shrugged at me, then walked in to help get Carlos from going into only God knows where.

"Are you...scared?" Amanda's breath tickled the back of my neck. I turned slightly to her, warning her to back off.

She seemed to get the point because she backed away, wide eyed.

I quickly step over a wooden brick, then sat looked around. "I don't see Julie."

SLAM!

I turned around, the door was closed. This was a trick! I went for the door to open it but it disappeared from my finger tips, literally!

"The door's gone!"

------------------------------

I think I might redo it. I dunno....ugh. It took me a while to write this horrible twist of a plot. I'm just going to go now.... -_-

Maybe that's why the reviews go down, I'm doing bad. :L

Sorry to leave you guys with my negative comments. Please vote, comment, and review. Remember to do the quizilla voting too! :)