You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [42] (Rated R for this one)

Ooh, a small smut chapter. Meaning sex, and stuff some of you guys probably wouldn't get. I'm still a virgin so please bare with me on this chapted because for one, I've never actually made out with a boy in my bed. Oops, that was sorta a spoiler! Onward! Rated R.

.:Strip Poker:.

December 30, 6:00 PM, Julie's Room

"OoohClare! You look...BODAISHES!"

Mickey, Ailey, and Julie sat in front of the flat screen that hanged proudly on the wall, facing a blue and black bed set. It occupied these three said teens. Another crazy reality tv show was on. Yet it still had the teen mesmerized. Not because they are the kind of teens who watch Jersey Shore. Oh heck no. They were the teens who got bored easily and would do anything, and everything to keep themselves amused like monkeys.

"Ya know what I always wanted to play?" Mickey finally spoke up and asked.

"What?" Julie and Ailey asked in unison.

"Strip. Poker." He smirked at us, knowing we wouldn't back down. "In fact, let's call James over." He reached for the home phone slowly, having to reach over Julie and Ailey, first.

"Right now." He whispered in her ear, making her shudder slightly. Julie eased her way on the other side of him, next to Ailey.

"Do you want to do it?" Ailey whisper-asked.

"Fuck no." Julie whispered back, seeming frightened at even taking off her shoes in front of Mickey.

"Okay then. We'll say we-"

"He said, he'll come!" Mickey announced as he plopped down in their tight circle, right in the middle.

"Okay, we're in!" Ailey said excitedly.

"We are?!" Julie asked in horror.

"Yes, you agreed! Right?" Ailey urged her to say yes.

"Right." Julie reluctantly replied.

Ding, Dong!

"That's him! I'll set up the Poker table, Ailey open the door, and Julie," Mick stared at her for the longest time before Ailey just jumped up and ran downstairs. "Get ready to strip."

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"You girls ready?" James asked with a kinky look in his eyes. I didn't like that look at all.

"Ready!" Ailey replied, very over-eagerly.

"Okay, very simple. All you gotta do is (explains the concept of the game to them that I don't know. Poker isn't my thang! XD). Got it?"

"Got it!" Ailey said enthusiastically, while Julie said it with uncertainty.

"Good, James? You first."

Minutes Later

"Okay Julie, somethin's comin' off. Either the shirt...or the earring." Mickey said teasingly.

Julie quickly took off her earring. It landed on the soft carpet, along with her other earring, her four hairpins, her charm bracelet, and her green socks. Next it would either be her pant or shirt. Too bad for her.

Ailey was still fully dressed, with her socks off, rings off, and one sock.

James had gotten good luck because all that was off, was his shirt. Showing off some very defined muscles.

"Shirt off." Ailey sing-songed. Julie's face began to heat up. Did she deal without noticing? She had to take her shirt off, oh no-!

Mick slowly took off his shirt, leaving behind some lean muscles. Almost bigger than James's muscles.

I looked away and blushed a deeper red.

Hours Later

"Only me and you, Julie." Mickey inquired. "Yeah, me and you." Julie relied meekly.

James and Ailey both were in their underwear and went to the guest room for some "fun". Whatever that meant...

Mick had gotten down to his boxers. I was fortunate enough to have a semi-long shirt on to hide my pink underwear.

Mick grinned as he looked under the table. "You gotta nice set of legs there." He commented.

My legs automatically went away from the perve's line of sight.

He smirked at me, he layed down all ace's. I groaned and put my cards on the table. (Nothing good if you wanted to know what her card was).

"Shirt, off." He said huskily.

"Mickey...." I whined. "Julie...don't do that." Mickey said like he just ran a 25 mile run.

I whipped off my shirt stubbornly.

"38C?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said without looking up at him. He whistled loudly. "Nice." He finally said.

"Games over." Julie said.

"Right." He seemed to snap out of his thoughts as he stood up. Not looking my way.

"I'm going to bed." I said as I walked up the stairs. He followed behind me. I felt completely naked.

He came to the side of me. He put one arm around my waist when we reached the top of the stairs. Mickey pulled Julie closer. They were nose to nose. Julie could feel something sticking out of his pants. Hmm....

"Can I sleep in your room?" He whispered in a husky voice.

"Yeah, you can." Julie let go and headed to her room. As she went in, she found that Ailey and James weren't in her room watching tv.

"Guest room, remember?" Mick said as he walked in.

The room was dark. Outside was dark so Julie just climbed into bed. Mick was about to get in too before Julie interrupted him. "Hey, hey,  hey. Whoa, you gotta sleep on the couch." She gestured to the couch beside her bed.

"Fine." He shrugged.

December 30, 11 PM, Julie's Room

Julie tried to get herself to sleep. But all she heard was moans and thumping that made it harder on her to sleep. Mice she thought to herself.

"Mickey?" The brunette squeaked.

"Mmm?" Mickey replied back sleepily.

"Come sleep with me."

"Whaa-?" He thought he was having a dream but when a hot chick asks you to sleep with her, you do it because you'll probably never get the chance again.

He crawled into said brunette's bed. Julie turned his way, snuggling herself to his bare chest.

Mickey was ready for some fun so he began to kiss his ex-girlfriend with enough passion to send her on fire. She kissed back, though she didn't know why.

He reached behind her back to undo her bra. It slipped off with ease but Julie pulled back.

"What...are you doing?" She asked curiously. "You wanted me to sleep with you, so I will." Mickey murmered against her neck.

She laughed quietly. "I meant sleep in the same bed as me. I was scared of the mice."

"Oh." Mickey blushed red in the moonlight.

"Here." He handed her bra in the dark temporarily brushing against her breast.

"No." She threw the bra across the room. "Make love to me."

And he did.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Can you find the O^? Or maybe you could find the N in the M column :D!

Oops, made a goof on the time at 11 PM, so now it says, December 30st. Just wanted to clear that up...rate! :)))