You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [28]

Hello everyone :)! I hope you review and hope you enjoy :)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:The Blonde Invader:.

Next Day

Julie's Pov

Snip! "Eeep!" Snip!

I flinched away from the offending blades and stood up. "I don't want you to cut my hair anymore." I clutched my almost short brown hair. The recently died brunette sighed and set the scissors down with a slight slam. Of course I wouldn't blame her because this was the third time I said this then, I would change my mind and Ailey would get frustrated all over again.

"Are you....sure this time?" She asked, as if I were a five year old who couldn't make up their mind. I breathed in a gust of air and held it till I couldn't breath then blew it all out. "Positive."

"Well," She put her scissors inside her dresser and clapped her hands together. "What do ya wanna do?"

"Hang until I have to leave." I pouted my lips.

This time, she sighed aloud. "Why do you have to go? Why can't Malorie leave?" She pounded on her, already dented dresser. "She is leaving." I grumbled. I didn't have to be reminded again, that she was coming....

"Well, it's not too late to come." I stared out her bedroom window. Outside, little kids were in their swimsuits, playing with water balloons. Parents stood as far away as possible to not get wet while mingling or reading the daily newspaper. I'll miss it all.

"I'm going silly bean! Carlos is my idol." She sighed dreamily. I snorted at her ridiculous love fest over a teen boy who was at sweet as kettle corn.....

Maybe it wasn't so ridiculous.

"And plus, Zoey won't be there so, James will be yours, and you don't have to share him!" She winked at the end and rolled her shoulders back to get into a fighting stance.

"Whaddaya mean by that?" I squinted, trying to appear naive.

"Oh hush, Jewls. You know you like him and he can be yours. Look here at this magazine." She said while handing me the latest issue of Teen Pop magazine.

"Where did you-?"

"Stole it when we were in LA." She interrupted.

I looked at the front cover to see the words, 'Julie's Big B-Day Bash!' in bold purple letters. "My favorite color." I mused as I scanned the pictures to see me and my Dad posing for the camera when the party was closing to an end.

Hanna Milton reported arrested yesterday for iPhone damaging.I rolled my eyes at the observed rumor. Hanna was just at rehab for cutting herself with a custom iPhone that had blades on it.

 Weird how I know that...right?

"I can't take it anymore!" Ailey fussed. she ripped the magazine from my hands and turned several papers then jammed the article back into my awaiting hands. "There." She sighed and sat Indian style on her bed to do relax breathing, yoga style.

I inched away and red at the top, 'Love square???' in loopy red hand writing.

Julie Rocque, James Diamond, and two unnamed teens are seen outside the Gustavo B-Day Bash in an argument as bystander, Chris McClain has saw. "It was very frighting because, the blonde one had a bruised nose." He says. The other mystery man is seen caring his 'identical twin' back into the party. "James and Julie? I always thought they would make a good Hollywood couple." Says old lady, Anna Brown. Everyone is saying, These two mystery people, (Zoey and Mick) are somewhere in this love square in some way. More on this-