You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [40]

• Dedicated to All my deticated fans. :)

Okay, I had a big realization that maybe most people on Wattpad wouldn't know about BTR so...I'll give the first episode out in the video thing. And a picture of the cast..with description of which one is which...one with the special story. :)

.:Ever heard of Change?:.

Julie & Carlos

"This corndog is the bomb!" Carlos shouted. Loud enough to attract the attention of every customer there. Julie blushed but agreed with a nod.

"Conner's Corndog Corner rocks!! Right guys!?" Carlos yelled ignorantly towards the bewildered corndog buyers.

Before Julie could speak up, an eager waitress raced to our table.

"Hi Carlos! You must really love our corndogs, right?" Julie already knew what was going to happen next. She began to wrap her corndog back up so she could leave without having to struggle while being kicked out the pla-

"Do you mind letting us take your picture?" Oh know, the banned list. Julie thought to herself.

"For what?" Carlos asked confused written all over his face. "Because....." She broke into a huge smile. "You're customer of the month!" She yanked a cord that hang from the ceiling. Balloons, streamers, and gift certificates to Conner's Corn dog Corner came flowing from the beyond.

"What!?" Julie exclaimed loudly.

The waitress, "Mia" squashed her cheek against Carlos's just as a dude with a camera snapped their picture.

                                                     .                                  .                                   .

"I can't believe it! My first time every being anything of the month! And I get free corn dogs...one dollar purshase's....and balloons!" He shouted, referring to the many balloons that were tied to his leg.

Julie forced a small smile on her lips. "Luck you."

She was jealous. Julie would have rathered getting banned from the only corn dog place in town instead of Carlos being congratulated for being stupid enough to buy so many corn dogs...

Logan

"Kelly's having her babies. Sorry, they're all gone." Freight Train said to the tired teen.

"Well, can you take me back to the PalmWoods?" He asked. Freight Train looked at him suspiciously. "I've been out in the woods for five days!" Logan inquired.

"In that case, hop on." Freight Train said.

Logan jumped on the large man's back. Happy that he didn't have to walk on his feet anymore.

Or arms, he thought.

James & Ailey

"Any kind of guy you want girl, that's the kind I'll be...turn your world upside down..."

"Yes I will, yes I will...." Ailey joined in while James sang a verse from, Any Kind of Guy.

The two burst out laughing. "Who knew that a hot guy from Minnesota could be so fun." Ailey said.

"Who knew a very gorgeous girl from Indiana could be so...not rude." James replied back, just as jokingly.

The two had gotten icecream, went to a carnival, and finally, were on a hayride around Seattle. They were not very close to home but they didn't care.

"Gorgeous?" Ailey smile-grinned.

"Hot?" James replied, smiling very big.

What happened next shocked all the other hay-rider's. They leaned in, and kissed.

Hospital...

Kelly was resting in bed. Baby Charlotte resting as well. Gustavo, bored to no end in Kelly's hospital room.

Soon, his phone started to ring. He snuck out the room to answer.

"Gustavo, Logan is at the PalmWoods. He says something about being in the woods for five days!"

Gustavo recognized that voice."Freight Train, look for Julie. That's my main priority."

Carlos & Julie

"Did you see that? Megan gave me her number! The waitress, remember?" Carlos asked Julie.

"Yep, like...three times." Julie said through a tight smile.

"Megan..." Carlos sighed dreamily. "What a pretty name."

"Pretty stupid." Julie mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jacob & Kendall

"Did you hear that?"

"A train go by?"

"Train tracks...by Rocque Records..." Kendall said obsessively.

"Well let's go!" Jacob shouted as he ran rapidly to the sound of a train.

The two were very hungry and on the edge of sheer craziness.

When the train noise stopped, they found a dark figure.

"Food!!!" Jacob and Kendall yelled excitedly.

Freight Train turned right as Kendall and Jacob were about to land a bite on his arms.

"What are you two doing out here?" Jacob looked like he was going to pass out but he managed to say, "The question is, why are you here?"

"I was looking for Julie as Gustavo's request but since I found you guys..I'll take you back to Rocq-"

"YES!"

With that, the three men were on their way, out of the god fore-saken forest. Happy endings for all, right?

Not quiet.

A/N: Muhahaha! So for the people who don't know, Freight Train is Gustavo's bodygaurd/executive producer who does what Gustavo wants. Okay now he'll be in the picture. Everytime he arrives, a train noise comes in. Hence the term, Freight "Train". :)