You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [43]

Ello! I'm trying to make a discussion on if Kendall and Jacob should be gay or not. The votes were tied, 7 to 7 so please, if possible, tell me who you would like to see in the comments. All the way...down there. It's pretty simple! Scroll down....write your opinion....click "post comment" then, you're finished! Easy as eating good pie! :D

.:Smell's Like Waffles:.

December 31, 7:00 AM, Guest Room

Her eyes fluttered open. "James." She moaned sleepily. She faced her sleeping boyfriend. James's arms started to move around under the sheets before they settled on Ailey's naked waist. "James." She said again, this time poking his nose.

He eyes popped open. He seemed alarm. Then he saw his girlfriend's smile in front of him. With her beautiful face. "Ailey..." James asked.

"Did we...?" Ailey started.

"Have sex?" James interrupted. "Uh huh." Ailey frowned at his response. Her frowned turned from confusion to fear. "Did you have a condom on!?" She asked in a panic tone.

James chuckled. "Who knew Ailey Nia Thompson would get worried over if she had sex without a condom or not?"

"James!" She whacked his naked chest. "Fine." He finally said as he got up from his spot on the bed.

Ailey sat up in the well lit room, pulling her undergarments back on.

James shuffled around the room, both looking for a condom and his boxers.

"Do you see it?" Ailey asked nervously. She his under the covers to avoid James's teasing smirk.

"Oh, there it is!" James announced.

"The condom!?" Ailey asked excitedly as she joined her boyfriend by the bathroom.

"No, my boxers!"

December 31, 8:42 AM, Julie's Room

Julie's and Mick's morning went alot more crazy then Ailey's and James's morning had gone.

Julie had woken up feeling very frantic of being naked, with a naked Mickey laying beside her.

"Was I drunk?! Did we have sex!? OMG, Oh my god!!" Julie said to herself panicky.

Julie's crazy assumptions must've woken up Mickey because next thing you know, he's waking up with a very chill expression upon his face. He stared at Julie for a minute who stood by her window in her pajama's. "You okay babe?"

Julie jumped as she turned around. "Mi-Mickey!" Julie's eyes widened as she jumped on her bed.

"Julie." He smirked, remembering the night before.

"Did we...do it?" She asked meekly.

"Yes. But in your words, make love." Mickey smirked at his sputtering ex.

December 31, 7:34 AM, Guest Room

"No condom." Ailey said in monotone.

James took one quick search around the room. "Damn." He muttered.

"What?" Ailey asked sadly.

"You're good in bed."

Ailey took a shot where the sun don't shine. James fell to his knees, clutching his groin.

"I'm going to see what Julie and Mickey are up to."

"Check...her room." James murmured on the floor.

"Perfect." Ailey said as she walked out the room with a satisfied look on her face.

Secret Location -Well not really but you can't know where this person is. Okay I'll tell you a small part... 1:32 PM, Beach

"Did you want to know what's up with Gustavo Rocque's daughter, Julie." My best friend asked me.

"Always." I replied.

Rachel smirked. Rachel was fairly pretty. Her long chestnut brown hair stopped just next to 38B cups. Like I would know that...

Anyways, Rachel had green eyes. Rare for a girl with brown hair. Her freckles sprinkled on her nose and cheeks. She was very slim for a sixteen year old. Much like me.

"She's going to the new high school that their building in Hollywood."

"Really? Never heard of this so called school, what's its name?" I asked as I leaned my head back to drink in the last bit of sun before Winter came in. Or was it Spring next?

"John Elk High School." Rachel said.

"Aren't we going there?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. I think...are we?" Rachel replied back just as confused.

The two teens jumped up from their chairs to ask their parents if they, were in fact going to John Elk High School.

Okay clearly these people are kinda dumb. Ooh so mean, anyways let's go back to Julie, Mickey, James, and Ailey in the kitchen. Time: 9 AM

"Do you get the feeling that two idiots will be going to the same school as us this year?" Ailey blurted out.

"Ailey. Idiot's? Really?" Julie scolded.

"Take a chill pill, Julie. She's just wondering." Mickey defended his twin sister. He was pretty bitter about how Julie made such a big deal about losing her v-card to him. Making him especially aggravated towards her.

James was shocked. Before Ailey and Micheal...Mitchell..whatever. Before they got here, Julie was layed back, not letting people step on her, or ever sharing any interest to any guys. Ever.

That made James very mad. Not because he had big feelings for Julie. It was because when he did have these feelings, Julie completely ignored them. Then when she confessed, Malorie came around. Then it was blurry till then on. What happened....?