You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [48]

The second to the final. Oh my gosh!  Your answers are counted.... The moment you've been waiting for....

The winner is.... Carlos!

I can't say I'm not surprised, he's the only guy who hasn't acted on Julie in a romantic way, physically. On with the story! :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

June 28, 12:24 PM, Brickview Apartments (L.A.)

"Julie," Mickey paused to sigh. "We've been together since May 29th."

Julie nodded in anticipation.

"Julie, will you...."

He's going to propose! Julie thought to herself.

"...break up with me?" His voice broke out into a sad tone, matching his face.

"What!?" Julie shout-asked.

"I-I have a confession to make." Mickey bit his lip. Julie's lip trembled.

"I'm seeing a girl named Jocelyn."

June 28, 2 PM, Palmwoods Park

Ah, summer. The perfect weather...and the perfect corndogs. Could life get any better? Maybe...

Suddenly, Carlos heard a wheeping noise. "Someone's crying." Carlos mumbled.

He followed the crying to find himself in a shaded area, covered by a tree. A pretty brunette had her head in her hands and she was crying on the ground.

Carlos' instincts made his legs stride over to the girl.

He bended over and asked, "Miss? Are you okay?"

The girl looked up, revealing a tear-soaked face of Julie Rocque.

Carlos gasped. Then he sat down next to her. He put a cautious arm around Julie and pulled her close.

"Why so sad?" He whispered in her ear. A shiver went down Julie's back.

"Mi-Mickey ch-cheated on m-me with a-a-a gir-girl." She stuttered in between sobs.

Carlos pulled her closer. She gradually wrapped her arms around his middle and pulled them into a hug.

Carlos stroked the top of Julie's glossy brown hair. He knew this might be the last time he got to hold her like this.

Julie's tears reduced to sniffles, a long breath of air (that tickled against Carlos' neck),  and a content sigh.

Carlos pulled Julie away, but only a little.

Brown eyes met blue eyes.

Then, they kissed. Not a very long one. Okay, that was an understatement. They kissed for 4 Mississippi's.

Then they pulled away at the same time. "Carlos...," Julie whispered breathlessly.

"Are you mad?" Carlos asked with uncertainty.

Julie smiled and shook her head no. "Why would I be?" She shifted her weight so now she was sitting with her legs in front of her. Carlos did the same so they sat side by side.

"Don't you love Mickey? Wasn't he your first kiss? First boyfriend?"

Julie laughed bitterly. "I did love Michael. It's getting really hard to say I do. He was not my first kiss. Sadly, yes he was my first official boyfriend."

There was a very long pause. Each of the two were deep in thought.

"Can I ask you something?" Carlos finally asked.

"Anything." Julie replied peacefully. "Do you like me?"

Julie's eyes shot open and she smiled. "Yeah. You're awesome."

"No. As in," Carlos sighed. "This is stupid..,"

"No," Julie put a hand on Carlos' shoulder. "It's not."

"Fine, do you like-like me?"

Julie giggled, making Carlos blush in embarrassment. "I like your blush. It makes you look so cute." Julie pinched his cheeks. "I'm not cute." Carlos said with a bashful look in his eyes.

"You're such a teddy bear." She said as she hovered over him.

"I'm a tough guy." Carlos said as he flipped them over. "A tough teddy bear." Julie joked and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"A tough man." And it went all down hill from there. (No, not sex! XD)

June 29, 11 AM, Rocque Records

"Dad, I can't marry Logan." Julie announced. Gustavo frowned. "And why not?"

"I pick Carlos." Julie replied with a grin.

"I like Carlow an Lodan." Charlotte announced with a smile.

"Me too. But I like Carlos more." Julie said to Charlotte but she was looking at her dad the whole time.

After three minutes of a stare down, Gustavo broke the stare and sighed. "You want to be in an arranged marriage with Carlos?"

Julie shrugged. "Sure, why not."

One the other side of the door stood the three ex-band mates. Excluding Kendall who was still in New York with Jacob. Also including Ailey.

"She wants you?" Logan asked Carlos.

"Nice going dude." James said.

Carlos grinned. "Thanks."

"That's so romantic!" Ailey sighed. Also known as Carlos' ex-girlfriend. But she was cool with it, for now.

Carlos gave her a half-smile. "Thanks."

Logan's face turned red. "I gotta go to the PalmWoods."

Ailey was the only who bothered to ask. "Why?"

"To find Camille."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

For those who do not know: Camille was Logan's girlfriend even before and after Julie came. They broke up after the love triangle that went on...

Anyways, they still have feelings for eachother so Logan is going to go see her. Oops, spoiler!

And to everyone: I might write a sequal. It depends on if I'll have the time. But I probably will.

Vote, comment, and review! :)