You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [4]

Thanks for waiting to the people who were loyal to me and keep waiting for me to update. Well I'm not going to leave my fans hanging. On with the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Still at the pool

Julie's Pov

I sighed loudly. "What's wrong?" Asked Carlos anxiously. "I'm bored." I pouted. "Let's go eat then!" Exclaimed Kendall for the first time of talking since we got out of the pool. "Let's go!" Said the guys in unison. I moaned lazily. The guys started tugging at my arm. After a while I say, "Ok! Ok! I'm getting up!" I giggled. So that's how I got squished between James and Carlos while Logan is driving and Kendall in shot gun. "So...." Kendall added to the awkward silence which only made it more awkward in the car. Even Carlos wasn't saying much. I tugged at my v-neck. I stared at my black skinny jeans. "Let's play a game." Carlos finally said. I looked up hopefully. "Let's play I-Spy!" He finished. I hanged my head down in defeat looking at my red shirt again. Finally we were at Mc Honald. We got in the never ending line. No one was there really but old people so we were safe.

"What do ya wanna eat?" Asked Logan. I scanned the menu on the wall then shouted, "Chicken Fingers, large fries, and a large soda!" Carlos and I said in unison. We giggle quietly while the guys got there orders to the lady. Soon we were out the door and into the car to eat and just stay in the parking lot. "Oh em gee is that like BTR?!" Squealed a girl in the distance. The guys seem to be oblivious to the girl because they kept eating unfazed. I turned behind me and about a million girls were coming her squealing like crazy. "Uh guys!" I shouted. They looked up as if someone woke them from a nap and saw the fanatic crowd. Their eyes turned the sizes of watermelons. No kidding intended! "STEP ON IT!" Shouted James to Logan. We lurched forward making Carlos, James, and I into our seat cushions while Logan zoomed out the parking lot.

When we got back to the hotel it was overly crowded with people of all sizes and shapes. We were all out of breath when we walked in so we crashed on the only empty couch. After a minute of breathing in and out a dark figure blocked our sunlight. "Where have you been Kendall?" Demanded Joey who was standing above us. The guys glanced up at Joey then to Kendall who looked frightened. "I uh, um went to get something to eat with the guys and....Julie." He stuttered. "Well won't you spend time with me?" She fake pouted which looked more like she had something on her bottom lip that she desperately wanting to get off by making it dance. He got up slowly and followed Joe outside. I looked at the boys who were all staring back at me.

"Well I'm going to go take a nap okay?" I asked while getting up in the process. "Okay." They mumbled. I sighed and walked to the elevator. I waited 5 minutes then decided to take the stairs. It was quiet. Too quiet. I giggled at my paranoid self. "What's so funny?" Said a gruff voice from down below. I turned quickly on my Nike's to see a teenage boy, maybe a year older then me, dark brown hair that looked kinda wet, dressed in black, from his shirt, his skinny jeans, to his black boots. I stood frozen in fear. "I said what's so funny?!" He shouted with a red face. I hesitantly took a step back. "Nu-nothing." I stammered. "What you don't remember me?" He roared rather loudly. I searched his face for any signs of memory from my childhood. I shook my head no.

Then I looked him over again. His eyes darkened. Then it came to her, alley, dead girl, ramp- "Drake!" I shrieked. He smirked. "I'm back!!!!!" He trilled. Without thinking I ran up the steps. I could hear his boots travel behind me. It felt like he was getting closer so I picked up my speed. Before I knew it, two cold hands grabbed my forearms making it impossible to move. I struggled as much as I could. He laughed loudly. "You can't get away...again." He said, his voice getting low at the end.

I screamed. I bucked. But all that did was get slapped in the face by none other then....I looked up.....Joey?