You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [35]

.:Weirdest&Strangest:.

Julie's Pov

The rough material was ripped from my eyelids, finally letting my eyes adjust to the dim lighting. "Hello?" I called out. The room was futuristic looking. Big, giant tubes filled with suspicious green goo lined up against one wall.

Electricity flowed along the walls, making it seem like fireworks indoors. A giant computer took up the whole wall in front of me. I was now aware that I was tied up in a cool metal chair facing the gigantic computer. The rest of the room, was bare.

"So, we meet again." A female voice answered from behind. I twisted around to see who had talked but quickly regretted it. Right behind me was, me. Not this again. My replica. I refused to call it a twin because I'm an only child!

"Who-who are you?" I managed to say. This was all so...weird.

"You. Maybe from the future....maybe from the past." She paced around to the front of the computer.

"This is all so...," I try and come up with the right words.

"Weird? Ridiculous? Stupid?"

"Confusing. Please explain to me, why I'm here." I say, frustrated with the whole mess of not knowing, not a thing.

"Okay let me start off with me. My name is number, 99934. But everyone calls me Julie." She pauses to see my face.

I stare back blankly.

"I'm you." I roll my eyes. "Well, sorta you. Do you remember meeting, Cammie?" I nod solemnly. "Well she's not real. I am made from a formula...inaccurate to this life style called, TD. TD stands for Twin Duplicate which means everyone who lives on this very earth has a twin...or triplet if they already have a real life twin."

 "Our boss, a name that cannot be heard by human beings, have sent us out to find it."

"What is it?!" I finally scream out.

Her sharp glare shut me up and I quietly gritted my teeth. "It can do anything. In your world, it can get you guys and bring you good lu-"

"Not so much luck." I mumbled. "As I was saying," I roll my eyes again. "In my world, it gives you power." She grinned cheerfully. "I was lucky enough to get it." She laughed in a "Mwuhaha" noise. "What happens if you take it from me?" I ask to her back.

"That's none of your concern. If you give me it, you can leave." She turns back around. I now notice that she wearing the same, yellow tie-dye t-shirt and blue shorts with sandals, just like me. "Well does it involve..pain?"

She laughed evilly again, "Ha! No....," She pauses but quickly says, "No it won't hurt."

Something in the back of my mind had a hunch, that hunch told me not to do it. Something is seriously wrong with this loon.

"What will it be?" She impatiently asks.

But she was me, I act crazy. Why would my twin want to kill me? If I don't give her it, I stay here and probably never see my family again. Or Logan...

"Well?"

"I'll do it. I'll give you it." I decide.

"Good. Bye bye, Julie." Her hand rested on a weird looking switch.

"Wait, what?" Before I could hear her response, she yanked the giant switch upward and suddenly, all the electricity from the ceiling starts to lower near me.

As the ceiling got closer to me, it got warmer and I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

I couldn't say a thing, I was afraid electricity would come into my mouth. How unreasona-