You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [23]

.:Bromance Part 2:.

Julie's Pov

After turning off all the lights and locking the door we were on the move until we stopped in my driveway. "Which vehicle?' I whisper-asked. "Neither we go on foot, let's move! I can't see them yet!" She whispered back.

We ran as fast as our legs could carry us until we reached them.

They held their skateboards in one hand and phones in their other.

"Dude no, check out my ring-tone. It's definitely better then Josh Grumbler's whack ass music." Mickey snickered then held his phone up to Aiden. "No way man! Eminem! Sick dude!" Aiden spit on the pavement.

"Why do guys do that?" Ailey whispered referring to the spitting on the ground. "Who knows who cares? It's disgusting." I whispered back.

Soon they were shout-singing the lyrics to 'Not Afraid'.

After a while we couldn't hear them. "Let's move!" I urged.

As we crouched low and ran I hummed the theme song of 'Mission Imbossible'. Ailey then joined in after a while.

"Hold!" Ailey gasped after 5 minutes of crouching and running.

We took a breather securely behind a fat tree. My chest heaved up in down. I didn't know I was so tired. "Julie?" Ailey asked from the ground. "Yeah?"

"I lied to Mickey, I'm not really sad over Nick."

"What?" I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"I-I-I'm over Nick."

"As in you broke up with him?"

She gulped and bit her thumbnail. "Right?" I pressed.

She stood up crouched and crossed the street to lay low behind a wall. I followed her. "Right?" I insisted.

Ailey bit down further on her nail and ran a nervous hand across her cap.

"Right?!" I knocked her hand away from her mouth.

"Well.....no not really. Do you know how I should break it to Nick?"

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mickey and Aiden crossing the street. They were getting away!! I had to end this convo. NOW! Tellhimyoumovedonsimpleright?!" I ran across the street. She followed. We peered around the wall to see a bunch of skater dudes skateboarding, texting, and talking. Just like girls at school but instead of skateboards, they were Wii fitness.

"Sup dude." Mickey arrived in front of incredibly hot skater dudes looking cozy cute in knit caps, Hurley sweatshirts, and deliciously faded jeans. Skater shoes to top the whole look off. Did they do that on purpose?

"Your so lucky that I brung extra." Ailey patted her beach bag. That's why she was carrying it...

"Let's go change.....there!" I pointed to McHonalds. On our way in we bought a large pack of fries so we wouldn't get kicked out.

After changing we both walked out at the same time. Ailey wore faded shorts, a orange tank top with Minny Mouse on the front and black converse. I wore a dark blue shorts over my legs (which looks like glow sticks thanks to my awesome lotion that I made), a pink tank with the words, "Secret Lover ;)", and the same shoes as Ailey. We purposely got the same ones.

"Ready?" I adjusted my bra straps.

"Ready!" Ailey brushed her hat hair until it was straight. Then she put it in a ponytail. I did the same but put my hair in a side pony.

Ailey and I walked out casually like we didn't change in the skinny stalls. After ditching the bag and learning skater words, we were ready to take action. 

"Showtime." Ailey clapped in anticipation. "Yeah let's go." I slapped my arm before a mosquito could land on it.

We began walking in. So far so good, no one looked our way. "I feel like a ghost." Ailey sighed loudly.

"No kidding." I scoped out the place. No sign of Mickey or Aiden.

"Do you see them any-"

"There! I see them!" I pointed to Mickey and Aiden eating fries by the wall.

"Oh okay let's-"

"You girls came to skate?" Asked a voice that wasn't Ailey's.

Ailey immediately blushed. I turned around and I knew why. These guys were hot! I felt my cheeks warm. Like model hot. Blonde, black, red, brown, hairs surrounded us. Not a dude with a bunch of hair colors but about a dozen of boys had made a circle around us. If I reached out I could poke any of them. They chuckled, amused with our expressions.

"Or watch us skate?" The same guy who was talking to us earlier said.

He had dirty blonde hair, brown eyes that twinkled in the night, and freckles going across his nose. This was Ailey's type, not mine. "Both." Ailey purred.

Trying not to look like a follower I said, "Show us what you got."

A bunch of "hell ya!" and "hotty at 9:00!" were yelled before the guys stampeded the ramps. All of them doing all kinds of tricks. Was that too slutty to say? "I call dips on the dirty blonde!" Ailey pumped her fist in the air.

"Go for it." I mumbled, "Besides, I have my eyes on someone else..."