You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [31]

Okay this chapter will go a little like the episode but in Julie's pov most of the time. If you never know this, "Pov" means point of view :). Disfrute!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Big Beach Party:.

Julie's Pov

"Guess where we're going, Ail!" I jumped on Ailey's bed with elated glee.

"Where...?" She mumbled under her covers. "Whoa," I plopped down next to her, "Deja Vu."

.....

"But anyways, we're going to Miami!!" I bicycled my feet into the air.

"Where!?" At the mention of this, Ailey kicked off her covers.

"MIAMI!" We yelled unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All aboard the Malibu Beach Party, Party Bus." James declared.

"You said party twice." Logan corrected him.

James got really close and says, "You bet I did."

"LET'S ROCK!" Carlos interrupted.

We all whooped back in enthusiasm and piled onto the bus.

"This is going to be ah-mazing!" Ailey clapped her hands and slid into the seat next to Carlos. I was reluctant to follow but Guitar Dude just HAD to sit by his secret crush. Or should I say, Ukulele Dude.

I rolled my eyes from the shield of my sunglasses and sat across from them.

"Can I sit here?" A deep voice asked.

James.

I looked up, speak of the devil.

"Sure." I sighed and scooted over to the window. James suddenly grabbed my forearm. I wiggled uncomfortably to get from is grip and looked to him for an explanation but he just...stared.

"Uh." I waited for him to say 'I love you and I don't like that ugly hoe, Malorie. Be with me!' He would wrapped his strong arms around me and kiss me pastion-

"Sit in the middle." James interrupted my fantasy.

I could feel my face heat up but I took that time to move to my new position.

"I'll sit here, too." Malorie called from the front of my bus.

I tightened my grip on my beach bag before letting it fall onto the empty seat next to me.

"Um excuse me." A voice spat. I looked up again to see Malorie looking over me and James and how close we were together. Just to make her mad I say, "Here James, take my bag." I seductively rubbed my towel against his midriff and just to make her steam, I snuggle into him making sure that ever so carefully my boobs sorta rubbed against his bare arm.

"Oh, ohhhh." James moaned to himself. Of course Julie could hear, but what would be the fun in that?

James's Pov

Okay. Having hot girls feel my muscles was one thing but really sexy girls rubbing their boobs on me was one too many things to handle.

Especially Little James who was begging to jump out.

Someones a little to excited.

I set Julie's towel right on top of it. For some reason, it only made James feel even more attracted to Julie who was currently rubbing the inside part of my arm.

"Eh, Julie?" I tried to shake her off but all she did was get even more touchy on the knees.

"Hm...," Julie felt all over my hair.