You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [22]

.:Bromance:.

Julie's Pov

Preview: "I'm Mickey, Ailey's twin brother and Julie's friend. Who are you?"

Ailey and I took a minute to panic gaze at one another. What if Mickey found about her and Aiden? Aiden would be done. D-E-A-D done.

Now....

Aiden took a slurp of his drink then burped, "Aidennn."

"Eww." I whispered. Ailey nodded in agreement.

Mickey then took a mouth full of air and burped back, "Niiiiiice!"

They giggle-bumped fist. Ailey and I exchanged an eye roll. A bromance. Wow....

"Dude you board?" Mickey gulped the rest of Aiden's soda. "Only like the best sport around." He rolled his eyes in a 'Who would ever think of a better sport?' sort of way. "Dudeee right?"

And before you know it, they're going outside to skateboard. Not even bothering to ask us to join them.

When the door slammed behind them, Ailey turned to face me. She grinned excitedly. "Remember when I suggested we spy on my brother..."

I smiled back at the time I first had a crush on Mickey. So Ailey came up with the idea to spy on him. Of course we were 8 at the time so it never got off the ground, but here's our chance now!

"Say no more! I'm in!"

We went through my stuff looking for black clothing. I didn't wear alot of dark clothes but after a while we found the blackest stuff we could find. I came out wearing black skinny jeans, black scoop neck, and black flats. Ailey wore black pre-ripped skinny jeans, black scoop neck, and black vans. We tied our hair into two low pigtails and found some black hats from my mom's room. "Are we ready?" I put new batteries in my flashlight while asking.

"One more thing..." Ailey flicked on her flashlight making her face glow.

"Undercover makeup." We both said. Soon we looked like super spies. And football makeup. You know with the two marks going across your faces. We were real rebels!

"Walkie talkies?" Ailey held up two.

"Check!" I checked on the notebook.

"Flashlights?"

"Check."

"Fake id's?"

"Check!" I grinned and held two fake drivers license between my index finger and thumb. Don't ask where we got them....

Starting in 3 seconds she would know. In 3 seconds, she would know what it's like having a bromance. In 3 seconds she would become a secret spy. In 3 seconds she would see millions of guys. In 3 seconds she would see the man who loved her. 1, 2, 3.