You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [24]

Rated R for language :)

.:War:.

Julie's Pov

"Okay watch this!" Skater blonde calls from the top of the ramp. Ailey and I cheered in anticipation.

He did a series of 180's and Olly's or whatever the skater people call them....

"Naw check this out!" Said another guy as he did a double flip before jumping on his skateboard and making sparks fly. Literally!

One by one the guys started doing their own movies for us. The same blonde that Ailey called dips on came to us with a big smile on his pimple-free complexion. "I'm Danny. You are?" He gestured towards me.

I blushed instantly as his hand brushed against my arm. Ailey burned red with jealousy.

When I didn't speak Ailey did, "I'm Ailey. So nice to meet you." She batted her eyelashes at him. "And you are?" He asked, totally ignoring Ailey's flirting gestures. "I'm-I'm..."

"She's Julie, my TAKEN friend." Ailey smirked bitchily at me in a 'take that' sorta way.

I raised an eyebrow. Since when was AILEY competitive...?

"You guys are....uh.....lesbians?" He said lesbians like people say dirty bugs.

"What?! No!!!!!" We said at the same time before rolling our eyes at each other.

"Oh that's a relief so....who's your boyfriend?" I blinked back at him.

"Excuse us!" Ailey hooked an arm through mine and led us away from Danny. When we were out of sight she turned to me.

"You do NOT know the code of dips so let me explain..."

I tried to talk but she put a hand in front of my mouth.

"When your best friend calls dips on a boy you don't go for him!" She hissed and pointed an accusing finger at me. I rolled my eyes.

This girl is ridiculously jealous.

"And another thing-"

"No!" I interrupted her, "First of all, I do not like him he likes me." I pointed at my chest.

She fumed silently. I rolled my eyes again. "When did you become such a bi-"

Ailey slapped a hand on my arm. "Ow! What?" I turned around.

And there they stood, Aiden and Mickey looking scared for their lives and none other then.....Ellan.

----------------

At Julie's House

"I was gone for a hour and no one can stay put! While I go to a HOSPITAL!" Ellen fumed from above us.

I was gone for an hour. I secretly corrected.

Mickey was thigh-to-thigh with Aiden who was thigh-to-thigh with Ailey who was thigh-to-thigh with me wasn't helping my temper or claustrophobia get any better. Just listening to Ellen yell at us made me want to scream and run outside.

"You guys went to a....a...."

"Skate park." Mickey said, trying to be helpful.

"WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!! WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU KIDS THINKING??????!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ellen threw her hands in the air.

We stared back blankly, we had nothing to make her any happier. "Well?"

Mr. Lynn coughed uncomfortably. If he does that often I'll have to beat the cough right out of him! Malorie stood next to him having a smug smile across her bandaged face.

I glared at her. She turned away.

 "Somebody better answer me!?" She squinted.

Ailey sighed and stood up. "Alright, alright! It was these..." She pointed to Mickey and Aiden, ",dweebs who started this all." She stared back at Ellen.

Now I had what I needed. I stood up too, despite my height.

"Yeah, but it was OUR..." I indicated Ailey and I, "idea to follow them."

"Yeah, but what if they got hurt?!" Ailey turned to me.

"Their fault." I said, simply.

"Ours for not taking care of them." She fired back. She jutted out her chin.

"What are they...5?"

"No but they act like it!"

"Who cares? They should learn to grow up and act their age!"

"It's our job to teach them that!"

"That's not our responsibility!!!"

"Well if they die we'll know who to blame!"

"E-nuff!"

It wasn't Ailey's voice! We both swiveled around to see the voice came from Malorie.

"The reason we came is because Me, Aiden, and my Daddy are moving in! But this emo bitch came and ruined everything!" She whined.

Ailey and I were fighting but when a bitch starts to talk about a ex friend, it's on.

We are technically still friends...right?

"You bitch! I'm no emo! If anything you're a prep!" Ailey snarled in disgust.

"PREP?!" Malorie and Aiden yelled in unison.

"Yes. A. Prep!" Mickey joined in.

Now this is getting chaotic but I was too fired up to stop and make peace.

"Gu-" My mom tried to reason

"Bitch do you want me to beat your ass again?!!! I could, and let's bring 'Aidey' in here too!" Ailey pointed to them both

Mr. Lynn looked to shocked to say or do anything.

"Bring it ON!"

"Oh yea-"

"Enough!"

It was silent. All you could hear was heavy breathing.

"I ask for something and you give me this?! GROW UP!!" Ellen was talking. Yes my Mom! I was the first to sit back down.

Mickey sat down next. Then Ailey perched herself on the edge of the couch. Aiden and Malorie stood on the other side of the room with their Dad.

Mom stood in the middle.

This. Was. War.