You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [34]

Contains curse words. Sorry ^^

.:Ideas:.

Julie's Pov

Kendall and Jacob; Gay Lovers! Was the top of the headline on everything. When I mean everything, I mean newspapers, magazines, and the news! And it was bringing the rest of the guys, and my Dad, down.

"Oh my god!" My Dad yelled out dramatically.

"There's nothing wrong with gays." I try and be helpful.

"Yea, I know! But when it's the newest boy band, and fan favorite, ratings go down!" Gustavo pointed his fingers to the floor.

I rolled my eyes. The other guys moaned in protest of the loudness of my father.

Kendall was no where to be found. We were currently waiting for him while Frieght Train went looking for him.

"Maybe the people that know Kendall best, should go find him." I suggested.

At this, Logan, James, and Carlos perked up. "Like who?" Dad's back was facing me.

"Logan...James, and Carlos." I shrug my shoulders.

"You think?" He turned slightly to me. "I know." I nodded smugly. "Fine, dogs-"

And they were already out the door. "The Great Kendall Search." I concluded.

"Shut up." Dad grumbled.

~~~

Another day without the boys, and Ailey was starting to get cranky.

"I'm fuckin perfect." She declared one day. "No shit." I reply, sarcastically.

"In my own way, I mean." Ailey snapped at me from her place, opposite of me, on a beanbag chair that I bought along with my furry lime green one. "That's pink." I pointed out.

She shrugged and curled up in her homemade blanket made from Carlos. I thought it made Carlos gay but she automatically slapped me. Not my best temper controls.

I pursed my lips. "What?" She asked me.

"What, what-what?" I said.

She stared at me, blankly.

"You're all...quiet." I exclaim. "Oh, it's because Carlos and me haven't contacted in 24 hours!" Ailey whined.

I rolled my eyes. Just then, my phone gave its signature ring-tone, I'm Like A Bird, by Nelly played out around our Palm Woods suite.

Before my hand could move an inch, Ailey jumped from her spot and in the flash, my phone was in her ear.

"Hello?"

"Mhm.....where? You found Kendall?!"

I gasped excitedly.

"Oh..." I punched my thigh for the false alarm. "Kk, on our way!" She click-claddled on my phone before letting it fall on my lap.

"Where are we going?"

"To Rocque Records." She said, as if I was suppose to already know. "Why?" I asked her naked back.

"'Cause Gustavo said, shut the fuck up with the fuckin questions!" Her voice was muffled over the school sweatshirt but I knew I hit a nerve. "Kay." I say as I put on a plain white tee with jean shorts.

"Shut the fuck up."

What's with people wanting me to shut up?

~~

"This is very bad, Kendall is missing, so how will we record a song?!" Gustavo ranted on.

"Look Gustavo, Kendall will be found. He just needs some time to himself." James reasoned. "You," He jabbed a fingers into his air space, "Need to shut up!"

"Daad, in the mean time. Write a song." I say simply. "It's not so simple! You need boys to sing it for you. I have a draft." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Take a break then." Ailey suggested. "What?! I can't, if I don't produce a new song, I get fired!"

"Exactly. People will get rowdy, get anxious to buy the next CD. Then when it comes out, everyone will want to buy it because if it took so long, it has to be good." Ailey sat back in her chair.

Everyone took their time, letting this sink in. I was the first to comprehend. "Nice. Who knew you could be so smart." I joked.

"Shut it, you're just mad you didn't think of it."