You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [9]

I'm on a roll! Next chapter <3!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie's Pov

I sat in the limo, awaiting to finally see my father since...well....I don't remember. I looked out the window as the beaches, palm trees, and celebrities walked on. It was so weird how most people didn't bother to look at the true beauty of LA. It was amazing how it never got cold. Or snowed! I love taking pictures. I was born to be a photographer. My mom and friends back home say so. All my friends took pictures, too. Well most of them..

I smiled as a girl, around my age, was walking around with a camera, stopping every few seconds to take a picture. Nothing in particular it seemed. "Stop the car!" I said suddenly. The driver slammed on the breaks. His name was Freddie. "I mean...please pull over." I said, smiling an innocent smile in his direction. Like every other adult, he smiled, too.

He pulled over and let me out. "Thanks for the ride, Fred!" I shouted from behind me. I ducked and tripped as I raced to catch up with the girl who seemed to be walking faster. She had blonde hair, freckles, a white tee, jean capri's, a black and red striped scarf rapped around her neck loosely, and black converse high tops. Her hair was pretty short but, not man short. (No offense to people who look like that!) I finally reached her. I tapped her on her shoulder. She spun around slowly like a model striking a pose. When she noticed I was standing alone, she straightened back up. "Hi, um, I couldn't help but notice you taking pictures, and um....I was wondering who you're taking pictures for?" I asked. Her face brightened slightly. Her eyes were green.

"Oh nothing really, just things to hang on my bare wall. I was looking for the public to take pictures of me. I was on my way to an art-" She started rambling on about she was on her way to an Art Auction because she wanted to pick up this painting she won. "Oh, well, I see no one taking pictures around here but me, then I saw you and just thought, I had to know this girl." I grinned. She grinned back. "I'm Julie." I started. "Cameron." She replied. We did a very formal shake, then giggled to lift the mood.

"So your new here, Julie?" She asked, as we walked over to the nearest bench to sit down. "How'd you know?" I asked. She shrugged. "At least half this town knows who's new and who's not, I'm one of those people." She smiled and pointed at herself. "Cool, did you also know that I'm Mr. Rocque's daughter?" I asked and tilted my head to the side a little. She jumped up in surprise. "Your Gustavo's.....daughter?!" She asked in utter confusion and shock.

I nodded and widened my eyes, making it known that I believe she's losing it. She sat back down, calmly now. She faced me in a surprisingly peaceful look. Then, she smiled real big. "You seem so calm for a girl whose Dad has the shortest temper in Hollywood." She exclaimed. I shrugged. "I get that alot, I look more like my Mom, though sometimes I do blow more steam than he ever could. She shook her head in disbelief. "I couldn't imagine!" She chuckled.

"No one can, so what about you, who's your Dad?" I asked. She looked at me. Opened her mouth, then closed it. She started to frown. Then....she cried. Like real down to Earth crying. Red faced, big fat tears rolling down her face, and she was shaking ever so slightly. I instantly grabbed her into a hug. She hugged me back and cried and cried and cried. After about 2 minutes of crying and soothing, she was sniffling.

"Mu-my D-D-Dad die-d in-in the ar-army!" She stuttered then started crying all over again. This time I hugged her tighter. No one should ever have to suffer alone in the death of someone you love so much. After another minute of crying she had puffy red eyes. "I'm sorry for your loss," I whispered. She nodded like she understood. "Everyone says that, your the first to mean it," She sniffled. Not knowing what to do I grabbed a tissue out my tissue carrier and gave it to her. "Thanks," She gave a small smile to me and blew her nose.

After a few minutes she was okay. We sat in silence. My brain started to wonder to Logan. He was so cute! With his boyish grin and warm body. I want him so bad! 'Keep it together Julie, your not ready for a baby! Or someone to take your V-card before your married,' Said my nice side. My bad side said, 'You like him, he likes you! What happens when a male and a female really like each other? Get under those sheets and bring out the clothes!' I grinned at that idea. Though I would never do it. Or would I...mayb- "Hey, um, sorry for that outburst. I just get so emotional, I was his girl. My mom left us both, he was all I ever had." She interrupted.

I nodded slowly remembering as a 13 year old girl I had nightmares of my Mom dieing. I shuddered at the memory. She looked at the sky as the clouds went by. She pulled up her camera and snapped three shots of a cloud that was shaped like a bunny. "Oh! I almost forgot! I'm suppose to be at this Art Auction!" She shouted. I jumped in surprise. "O-Ok here's my number," she started writing it down on my hand. "Call me!" She shouted from behind her.

I looked at the number. "Aww man! Now I'll get ink poison!" I said. Oh well. I shrugged and walked the other direction that Cameron ran off to. Pictures of the boys seemed to blur my vision. Kendall smiling, Carlos eating a corndog, James flexing his muscles, and Logan sleeping. I sighed happily as they all gathered me in a group hug. I tried to hug them back but, ended up bumping into a wall.

My reflexes made me turn around and hit the pavement with my hands. "Ouch!" Screamed a voice that wasn't mine. My voice came out muted. "Ahh!" I screamed but nothing came out of my mouth but, air. I started to panic. I looked up to see a girl laying beside me. She looked up, too. She glared, I looked at her with a wide eyed expression. She looked just like me! Not like how all brunettes look the same but, we looked like twins!!!

I jumped up from the ground at the same time as she did. I tried talking again and nothing cam out. "Give Me It!" She screamed in a similar voice to mine. It? "What's it?" My voice came back to me again. "It!" She shouted. "It it it!" She pointed at my arms. "Arms?" I asked. "No it!" She kept pointing at my arms. Then at my chest. "Itttttt!" She stretched out the word. "Who are you?!" I asked. "You." She said calmly.