You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [21]

Picture of Ailey aka Brookelle Bones! I don't own any pictures ;)!

-------------------------------

.:Other Side:.

Julie's Pov

I layed my pictures out from what I packed. Tap tap tap

My phone was beeping with a text. I slid off my dresser with ease and went to retrieve my phone.

Aileybaylee: Yo hoe! U up yet? imma come over anyways, love you -xoxo XP- (1:06 p.m.)

JewlyBabe:  Im up loser, get ur ass over here now! I love u too <3! -Ily Mickey- (1:07 p.m.)

Aileybaylee: Girl i saw Zoe walkin into 7eleven today -xoxo XP- (1:08 p.m.)

JewlyBabe: Isnt that where Mickey works??? -Ily Mikey- (1:09 p.m.) I need to get a new wallpaper. I thought.

Aileybaylee: Ya but i ran her out and im walkin and some hustler tryna feel me up gtg -xoxo XP- (1:10 p.m.)

JewlyBabe: Don't get raped :P. Byee -Ily Mickey- (1:10 p.m.)

Aileybaylee: Thanks :P -xoxo XP- (1:11: p.m.)

I laughed and locked my phone back up. "Julie?!"

"Yea Mom?" I yelled downstairs. "Come here, we have visitors!"

I pulled on my loose shorts and my 'I'm proud to be a Dork' t-shirt and walked downstairs.

My mother was standing by the doorway. A whole family stood next to her. All blonde's with brown eyes. A Dad, a teenage boy and, a teenage girl. "Just like the movies." I murmured. Except no Mom. Déjà vu much?

"This is the Lynn family." My Mom smiled so big it reached her ears. "Hi."

"Nice to finally," Mr. Lynn winked at me. "Meet you!" He shook my hand vigorously. I giggled, one part amused, another part nervous.

I stood waiting for the other two people to say hi. When they didn't, I shrugged and turned to my Mom. "What's going on?"

Ellen Marvil blushed and picked with her nails. Mr. Lynn coughed uncomfortably.

"This...............is my...............fiance." She bit her lip. My heart beat faster, the goose bumps rised above the surface, and my hands twitched at my side. "How long." I choked on my own words.

"Mmm....Seven months since he proposed." She leaned against the wall. I wanted to knock her to the ground.

"Wel-"

"Yo my hoes!!! Ail's up in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all whip-turned toward the door as it slammed closed and in walked Ailey with her phone in one hand and a half empty Monster drink in the other. "Oh, bad timing. My bad!" She giggled with glee and took a sip.

"Who's that?!" Whisper-gasped the girl to her brother.

"Hi! I'm Ailey!" She burped in her face. The girl immediately cringed back. She looked 16. "Eww you...you, sicko!" She shrieked.

Ailey's face contorted into a straight up pout. "What did she call me?" She asked to no one in particular. The girl crinkled her nose in confusion.

Before anyone could stop her, Ailey was on top of the poor girl beating her to a pulp. "My poor baby!" Mr. Lynn wailed as he tried to pry Ailey off of his daughter. "Malorie are you okay?" He asked after Ailey finally got tired and stood next to me, breathing heavily, nostrils wide, and an empty can in her hand.

"Ailey! Why?!" Ellen scowled. Soon everyone cleared the house besides me and Ailey because, Malorie had to go to the hospital. Oh and the teenage boy.

"Be good." Was the only thing my Mom mumbled before leaving.

Ailey eyed blondie. Blondie sat on the couch and nervously peeked at her from the corner of his eye. I sat in a computer chair and painted my bare toes neon pink. "What?" He finally asked.

She inched closer until they were practically nose to nose. "What's your name?"

He coughed and leaned away. "Aiden."

She grinned and stuck out her spangle covered wrist. "Ailey!"

And next thing you know Ailey pulls him into a kiss right before they could sake and Aiden immediately kissed back. I stared back in horror. Was Ailey really that much of a whore? Aiden too?

"Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!" They moaned together. I curled my lips in disgust. I pulled out my touch screen and snapped two pictures of them. The flashed must of startled them because they both looked at me. I jammed my phone into my plaid boxers and started over painting my toes.

"Julie! Why did you do that?!" Ailey demanded with a flushed face. "For Mickey...and Nick." I joked. Her face turned a brighter red. Without thinking, she lunged at me. "No!!" I yelped as we both fell to the ground. She pinned me right on the ground.

"Not Mickey! No!" She shouted. "Uhhh..." Aiden sneaked into the kitchen. "Let me go!" I tried to lift my head but stopped when my neck started to ache. "Don't tell Mickey!" She said again.

"Tell me what?"

We both turned to see Mickey closing the door behind him. "Mickey!" We both said as she jumped off of me and I jumped up too.

Mickey turned around and raised his eyebrow like a CW hottie. Julie's cheerios from this morning churned in her stomach. Why was Julie so nervous? It was just Mickey. Or was it more? Mayb-

"What did you see? What did you here?" Ailey crept up beside Mickey. I distinctively followed her.

"Mmm...just that you were tackling down Jewls and something about not telling me." He was talking to Ailey but staring at me the whole time. I blushed then pretended to swat a fly behind me  that wasn't there so he wouldn't see her face.

"Hey....oh...hi?" Aiden suddenly walked in with a can of orange Fanta. I sneezed. Ailey fake coughed loudly. Mickey took a step forward.

"I'm Mickey, Ailey's twin brother and Julie's bestfriend. Who are you?"

Ailey and I took a minute to panic gaze at one another. What if Mickey found about her and Aiden? Aiden would be done. D-E-A-D done.

-------------------------------------------

I don't think you want a picture of everyone since it's so many. Sorry 'bout that. If you want to picture Malorie perfectly, I was thinking of Hayden Panettiere without the tattoo's and when she was younger. You can imagine Aiden and Mr. Lynn anyway you want. Imaginations rule ;D!