You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [32]

Thanks for the amazing reviews! This ones for you my amazing fans. :)

Have you forgotten what Julie looks like? Picture!

.:Girl's Nights&Nighties:.

Julie's Pov

"The dogs are making their own song, as Griffin's orders." He rolled his eyes but continued, "Kelly is on maternity leave....and I'm going to 'relax' like Griffin said I should do so...."

I grinned at what he was getting at. "The mansion to myself?"

"Noooo, you get to supervise....BTR!" He put his hands up in fake enthusiasm.

My jaw hung slack at this task. "Why."

It wasn't a question it was more a 'why me?!!' thing.

"I'm actually going to go get a new assistant and don't tell Griffin and please?" He put his hand in prayer.

My Dad asking me to do stuff for him? Well, you only live once. "Sure." I smiled.

"Excellent." He cupped my shoulders. "You can do this."

I nodded vigorously. "Here's my keys, my number, and don't call if you need me." He yelled over his shoulders.

"Yeah, thanks." I say genuinely. I was so not watching the guys. It's Julie time.

I sit down and cross one leg over the other. As I wait on nothing in particular, I notice my outfit.

A purple v-neck short sleeved shirt, adorned with gold glitter complimented her dark blue jean short with her black original converse. Her legs were like two glow sticks.

"Yo."

Was Dad already back. I stiffened quickly and took action fast. I pretended to search for a loose contact then looked up into the eyes of...Jacob?

"Heyy." I waved the relief of my fingers.

"Is uh.." He paused to read a post-it in his hand. "Gustavo Rocque here?"

I itched my hair. "Uh no, you just missed him."

"Perfect!" I squinted in confusion. "My Dad wants me to be Gustavo's new assistant but now I can tell him I missed the interview." He explained.

"Oh, well I was about to leave. The boys are making music so.....bye." I exited the building with no problem.

The wind was blowing slowly and it wasn't very trafficky today so I stroll down the sidewalk. Sometimes stopping for paparazzi who seemed to want to follow me everywhere till I shook them off by getting a cab.

"Palm Woods." I say to the man.

~~~

The Palm Woods was crawling with new people coming in. I make my way over to the front desk and ring the bell.

"Yes?" Mr. Bitters barked.

"I need room service and my phone doesn't work." I sing-song.

"Maintenance man!" He yelled.

A man in a plaid shirt, blue jeans, and a tool belt came from out of no where. He looked like he came from the woods. "Phone fixing." Bitters waved him off.

"Uh, okay." And he was gone.

I smiled back at Bitters. "Thanks."

"Uh, okay."

~~~

Stop, stop, stop talking that blah, blah, blah

Think you'll be gettin this?