You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [Final Chapter]

• Dedicated to All the loyal fans who stuck with me through the end!

I hope you guys are excited! From August 21, 2010 to May 25, 2011. Over a year of writing 50 chapters. *Sigh* I hope you enjoy, because I know I enjoyed typing it up. :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

July 4, 2011, 10 AM, Backyard of Gustavo's Mansion

"Where's the boys?" Ailey asked when she arrived with her son, Liam.

"They went to get more fireworks." Julie announced. "They went to get more fireworks!" Charlotte chirped.

Then Charlotte stared at Liam. Liam widened his green eyes. "I like you." She declared as she looked down on him. Liam's plump pink lips hung open. He obviously had no clue to what Charlie was saying. "Let's sit in the grass." She grabbed his hand gently and led him over to her sandbox.

Ailey smirked. Julie and Malorie giggled. "Child love." They sing-songed.

Around Noon, the boys came back with a box-full of fireworks and other 4th of July decorations.

"Hey babe." Ailey gave James a long kiss when he sat the boxes down. He happily returned the kiss.

The rest of us either squealed with joy or looked away in disgust. "Ugh, let's get these fireworks before it gets dark." Gustavo bended over to pick up a firecracker.

"Crack kills." Kendall whispered in Carlos' ear which made him crack up. "Um, Dad," Julie stepped in front of the immature two. "You're suppose to light fireworks at night. Not before."

Gustavo blushed. "I-I knew that." He stuttered. Kelly came up behind him with a cake in one hand. "Of course you did, Hun."

July 4, 2011, 10 PM, Gustavo's Backyard

"Ooh, ah!" The guys, Kelly, Gustavo, Malorie, Julie, Ailey, and Charlotte gushed all at once.

Liam just looked up with his mouth agape.

"Well guys, that's the last of 'em." Logan said when he looked into the empty box.

"Aw." Charlie whined. Ever get that feeling where your looking at so many beautiful things in the sky and it just looks so awesome? Then it's all gone and it was all too quick. Yeah, that's how everyone was feeling at the moment.

Gustavo and Kelly excused themselves from outside to do some 'business'. Also telling Julie to take Charlotte over to her small apartment since Charlie already had clothes over there.

"Can I come over to your house? My whole apartment complex is getting remodeled." Carlos whispered in Julie's ear.

"Su-Sure Carlos." Julie tried her best to not faint.

A Little While Later (Front-yard)

"So what are you guys going to be doing in your grown up lives?" Malorie asked.

"Ailey, Liam, and I are moving to Minnesota, near my mom." James blushed.

"Harvard all the way!" Logan grinned. "I'm going back to New York with Jacob. Then we're traveling to Kentucky so he can play for a gig. And in the mean time, we're gonna stay at his grandma's house." Kendall said.

Malorie scrunched up her nose but smiled respectfully for his oreintation. She truned to Julie, along with everyone else.

"I'm going to school at Purdue." Carlos smiled at his victory.

Julie froze. She honestly didn't think about. She just settled on staying here. But everyone else was branching out, besides her.

"Well, I applied for Purdue and I just got a letter today, but I never opened it...," She trailed off.

Everyone just nodded and parted ways.

July 19, Noon, McHonalds

"Daaaad! Do you have to order two large fries?" Julie whined. "Ya, why not?" Gustavo asked.

"For yourself?" Julie asked with a knowing smile.

It was one of those Father's Day. Well as they liked to call it, "A Month After Father's Day," Day.

"You only ordered a salad!" Gustavo protested. "Because you haven't seen what their chicken does to my thighs." Julie said sarcastically.

"Okay," Gustavo smirked. "What's the real reason?"

"I don't like McHonalds!" Julie shouted for the whole fast food restaurant to hear. They all glared at her.

"Speaking of disliking..., why do the dogs stop talking to me?" His voice was just below a whisper.

Julie giggled. "Because, you're my dad. And they just refer to you as Gustavo."

"That still doesn't make sense." Gustavo stated bluntly.

"Dad, I love you." Julie quickly changed the subject.

His face broke out into a smile. "I love you too, Jewls."

July 20, 3 PM, Purdue University (Lafayette, Indiana)

"It's finally your big day!" Kelly squealed with joy as the family stood outside of Purdue University. "You goin' to college!" Charlie shouted. Charlie had picked up her slang language from Kelly's kids. So now she talked slang.

"Four more years, then I'm done." Julie tried to smile without crying but they leaked from her eyelids.

"You can visit any time you want." Ellen said. She was trying to be helpful but was failing miserably.

"Mom, for once in your life, you give bad advice." Julie said as she wiped her happy tears from her cheeks.

She gave a half-smile before finally bursting into tears that she was holding in. The mother and daughter gave each other a hug before she had to leave to get to an interview.

When she and her husband left, Gustavo turned to his daughter.

"You do good. Don't get yourself kicked out of college, because I don't get my money back." Gustavo joked.

Julie smiled at her dad. He could joke even in the saddest situations.

"Okay Dad." Julie nodded her head. Everyone stared at each other, not sure what to say next.

"All Purdue students! Time to get in the building before it locks from the inside." Shouted a women at the top floor with a bull horn.

"That's me. I love you guys." She paused. "See you later." Julie grabbed her bags and made her way up the steps.

Gustavo, Kelly, and Charlotte stood in the grass, watching her go.

She turned torwards them one more time. She waved with a smile.

They immediately waved back before she disappeared in the Purdue building for the next four years.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aww, good ending I hope! Did it leave any unanswered questions? Just ask in your comment below! :)