You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [14]

.:Cat Fights:.

"And me!" Cammy shouted in the background. I scraped my nail over my hardwood desk. "Come in." Kendall was the first to come in followed by Carlos, Logan, then James AND Cammie holding hands. I jumped off my bed in one quick movement and was at Cammie's side in a second. "Explain!" I insisted when no one noticed me. The boys and Cammie surprisingly jumped back as if I were a tiger. "No need to sneak up on us! That's what were trying to do!" Cammie said with a nervous laugh.

"So..."

"So."

"New relationship?"

"No!"

"No?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"Really..."

We had a stare down while the boys lost interest and went to play my xbox. I widened my eyes to make her squirm. She eventually started to shift from one moccasin shoeto  the other. She coughed uncomfortably. I wasn't going to give up. I've never noticed it before but she was taller then my 5'4 foot frame. I refused to look up so she looked down. Boy laughter could be heard from the other room making us both turn towards the noise. "Um....I wonder what's going on in there...?" She said like a dog wanting to go out side. Anxiousness and curiosity. She quickly went into the room

No One's Pov

Without another word Julie followed the fun. She stomp followed Cammie. Carlos and Kendall were in the middle of a fierce battle of Mario carts while Logan egged them on. James seemed to be the only one unoccupied. Cammie took that chance to go to talk to him. "Hey girls." James said in an imitation of a gay man. Kendall's face turned red once he said that. No one knew yet but he was gay and his gay lover had to pretend to be in love with Julie. Ordered by his father who wants him straight and to see the beauty in girls. (Jacob not Kendall)

Kendall still didn't know about this new news. He was meant to not know what Jacob's dad was up to. No one did. Not Jacob nor his mother.

Cammie's Pov

"Heyyyy!" I squealed back. "She's getting suspicious," He mumbled. I quickly hit his arm then casually giggled. Julie raised her eyebrow. "So you guys up for game night?" James asked. "Su-"

"No sorry were having a girls night!" Julie fake grinned sheepishly as she rudely interrupted me. "We are?" I asked urgently trying to get her to change her mind. But it was no use. When she set her mind to something she stubbornly wouldn't let it go. "Yep! You can borrow my pj's, boys out out!" She clapped twice and the boys started leaving. Not without James winking at me.

I winked back then giggled into my palm. Good thing Julie was too busy with setting the xbox back in its place. "Byee!" Carlos called from the doorway. No one said anything after that and it was just Julie and her. The hairs on my arm stood up as a cool breeze blew in the house. "Cold?" Asked Julie from behind me. I immediately jumped. I put a hand to my chest. "How do you do that?!" She shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

I followed her out. She was sitting on the counter waiting for me to join her. I knew I was expected to follow but I really didn't want to talk about James and her. I cautiously took a step forward. I can't believe I'm scared of a girl so petite and small. I guess because I could squash her like a bug. Her 5'4 frame was no match for my 5'7! "Coming?" She asked softly, more calmly. I jumped back like the wimp I used to know. Cameron. She didn't turn around, just  mess with the strings on her boxers. Who was I kidding?

I'm not scared. To prove it. I marched over next to her. She smiled up at me as I looked down and frowned at her. "Listen up! I'm older, taller, wiser, and prettier than you! James is mine! You can't take him away from me! You may have the boobs, the butt, and the face but you do not have my boyfriend! Forget ever trying to hang with me you, you, jealous bitch!!!!" I shouted. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open. Her innocent eyes almost made me regret my bitchy outburst. Almost.

I glared at her just saying 'Try me' with my fiery green eyes. Her blue ones danced with amusement. Now I was confused. "What?!" I snapped. She snickered innocently. "What?" I tried again. "Nothing it's just that," She looked me straight in the eye. "Do you really want to know?" She teased. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing she annoyed me so I crossed my arms over my chest and waited silently. She folded her arms across her chest, leaned back against the wall, and grinned back cockily at me.

We all knew who was going to win the battle and it wasn't me. She just stared and grinned all the while making me even more aggravated. I finally broke my pose and turned away. "Bitch." I whispered as soon as she started laughing. After a long silence she finally got up from the counter. "You can see yourself out now," She said over her shoulder. I quietly gasped when she slammed her bedroom door. I stomp-walked towards the door.

I took one last look around where I won't be known anymore. Let's face it. The chances of me and Julie being friends is the day Kelly and Gustavo get married. I snorted. Like that will ever happen.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gustavo's Mansion

Gustavo's Pov

"Julie I have big news!" I exclaimed. "Bigger than you?" She joked. I glared at her as she laughed. I tried not let my temper over flow. I've been seeing a therapist. "Ok, ok what's the..." She chuckled again. "...Big news?" She finished. I took a deep breath in and out. "You'll have to sit down for this," I warned. When I say this that means its really big. "No I would much rather hear it standing up," I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well..." I began. Kelly came besides me. Julie looked confused. "What is sh-"

"Kelly and me are getting married," I blurted out. Her mouth hung agap. She looked from me to Kelly then back to me. Kelly shifted uncomfortably. "Julie....say something," I urged. She welled up in tears and she closed her mouth. I waited for the tantrum to throw. "YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted. "Julie don't be ma-"

"I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted. She ran over and gave us a group hug. "Your not mad?" I asked after she released us. "Nope! I'm going to be a sister!!!!!!!!" She ran around the room. "You told her I was pregnant already?" Kelly whisper hissed to me. I shook my head no. "HEY JULIE HOW'D YOU KNOW KELLY WAS PREGNANT?!" I shout-asked. She stopped and ran up to us and turned three shades of red till she turned back to her normal tanned color. "Kelly kinda has a bump," She blushed a pink color. Kelly giggled nervously. "So, when's the wedding?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw if I made a mistake and said Julie's eyes were brown please tell me which one because I reviewed her eyes and they're a blueish green type of color. Looked blue in the pic I showed you guys in  the first chapter. Again please comment, rate, and fan me! And if your my fan, it would be really helpful to comment ;)!